the Dopod

THE DOPOD.

The other day my husband bought me a new phone. Or rather, a "new to you" kind of phone lah. It's a Dopod with loads of facilities and keys and even a pencil.

By the 2nd day I was ready to throw it in the bin. Nak panggil susah, nak retrieve calls susah, nak tulis message susah and tiba-tiba hang. And the battery habis sooo fast especially since my kids play "bubbles" tetris on it. When it died on me on the verge of me making an important phone call that was IT. I don't care if its changgih, all I want is to do is call and receive SMS . After the urgency died, I spent some time learning how to use it- (tu yang tension tu...kena belajar) and I had fun with it. I was beginning to like it.

However the next day, my husband, thinking that I hated the phone, took it, and gave me his phone. Now he is loving that phone- and is always keying things in and checking things out.

So padan muka I lah. Nak tell him I like it, I was the one complaining soooo loudly that I want a simple phone.... heh heh...

Comments

Madam Tai Tai said…
Ha..tu lah bila dapat tak appreciate, bila tak de baru nak appreciate. Hee..hee..hee. Now Jab is sooooooo appreciating the Dopod, isn't he?

Mintak aje balik since he actually bought it for you.
Anonymous said…
Sama lah kita. Redza gave me a HTC few months back, and till today I still dok mengomel.

Bila Redza nak beli yg lain tak mau pulak. Benci tapi sayang la pulak...


Mula2 selalu "hang". For the first few months, I had to bring 2 handphones with me. However, of late (3 weeks) dia dah OK (I think)
However, sometimes when I wanna make a call the phone still make this irritating "toing, toing, toing" sound, betoi tak?

Nevertheless, some of the functions/facilities are very useful that now I tend to close my eye on the flaws...

Selamat Berbuka
Shaz
MAMAMIA said…
All these canggih hps, can make your life complicated at times.

My DH pun asyik tukar hp dulu. Last2 he settled for a very basic hp yg boleh make & receive calls & SMS. Dia dah fed up dengan hp yg canggih tapi senang hang.

Pujuklah hubby tu, minta balik DOPOD.
So, you can't DO without DOPOD eh?hahahaha
MrsNordin said…
I don't quite like that phone too. Tapi Nordin suka. I cuma suka main solitaire je with that phone!
madamTaiTai- dah malu lah.....anyway he was telling me- apa susahnye pakai dopod ni..sekali benda tu hang on him...hahahaha now its being "upgraded" kat workshop phone....something abt installing a new windows?? tak tau I.
Hi Shaz- I tried an HTC- tapi laaaaaaaaagi complicated lah! technology not aware...I''m sure its very easy once you get the hang of it kan...
mamamia- I like his phone actually - dapat call, dapat sms, dapat tengok muka dia bila I video call dia - where are you and he cannottemberang "on the way" sebab can see background ha hahahaha....
MrsN- nordin suka ye...I guess if you have a lot of things to do with your phone, its very useful..like a pda lah kan. Johan asked me if it was a strawberry (as I temberang dia dulu - I dont want a blackberry I want a strawberry hahahaha-joke biyul)
aida yurani said…
dey, apa da.... takpe, you can always ask him to get you another new one. Err... alasan nak mintak hadiah hari raya ke? hehehe

Popular Posts