TheJonasBrothers


"Which brother do you like, Sophia? I like Nick!"

"No, I like Jo, he's the oldest one"

"No lah!" said Nadine" Kevin is the oldest!"

In case you have no clue what I am talking about, my daughters were discussing the Jonasbrothers.

Sigh..that's what happens when you have 4 girls ranging from 13 to 8...the sahur topic revolved around CAMPROCK and JONASBROTHERS...(not so much Hannahmontana now I see)
And if I hear one more song out of Camprock! I think, on the way back from Kluang, adalah watch the movie about 4 times..!

Even Johan dah hafal the lyrics to the CAMPROCK songs...It has about a zillion catchy songs.
FYI, the movie is about world hunger and underprivileged children - wakahkah..it's SO not . It is about this girl who wanted to join this camp where they teach you how to sing and at the end of it ada competition- ala ala Akademi Fantasia lah nie..with a teen popstar as one of the instructors- anyway of course this girl faced a lot of challenges and last last orang tau she is a great singer..and she got the pop star too. I told my girls- I will consider that I have failed in raising you if one of you end up like this girl...(maybe too harsh?) and they nodded in agreement- (That's their education telling them, yaaa this is soo gediks) But as kids, they were so loving the movie!
Heh heh..pandai nye Disney ni...lepas ni sure kena beli pencil box or bag or what yang ada camprock or jonasbrothers. Mummy=SUCKER...!!

Comments

ms hart said…
Ya Rabbi......sama aje yang kat rumah I ni, SW! My husband pun baru je cakap, "Dah puas2 HSM, Hannah Montana, sekarang Camprock lah pulak.." Eee whatever you wrote tu memang betul...lepas ni siaplah nak beli segala benda camprock and jonasbrothers. This morning I found my 2nd daughter's sketch on the table. I asked her, "Amal, ni paper yg Amal draw orang nyanyi2 ni nak bagi siapa ni?" She replied, "O...tu Amal lukis camprock lah mummy. Bukan nyanyi2 biasa.." So???? he he he
myheartbleeds said…
Hahaha...

Our buka puasa @ dinner table version:

"Which brother do you like, Maira?"

"I like Nick, the youngest"

"Misha?"

"Misha suka Kevin. Jo Jonas macam pondan"

"Mommy, Nick is Miley Cyrus' boyfriend"

"How do you know?"

"I know lah"
Ms Hart

laaaa siap draw lagi? Tu talented tu! That means I can expect lah them to draw the camprockn soon lah - anak kita kan serupa!..I pun tengok gak actually...macam macam komen mummy dia ada, sampai the kids told me to be quiet heh heh..
Myheartbleeds-

eh ye ke?? Nick is going out with Miley?? Tsk tsk..I had to wait 22 years ok before I had a boyfriend..bebudak ni kecik kecik dah pandai!
Ps Myheartbleeds- I think your daughters are sooo cute! Heh heh!
ms hart said…
ha ha ha...last night lebih kurang macam tu lah ..about someone is someone punya apa entah. Daddy dia kata, "Waaahh...tang-tang ni bukan main hafal lagi..." O ya, forgot to tell you, my two younger ones announced that they are teenagers, ok?????!!!! Yelp!! Yelp!! he he
suria said…
Tak ada pulak my boys from 8 yrs to 14 yrs sebut pasal camprock ni......maybe boys tak minat kot nanti tunggu my 3 years old girl besar .Sekarang pun dah mintak lipstick!!
Ms Hart

wah teenagers allready?? Heavens!

Suria-

you tunggu..boys lain lak ! Heh heh
Anonymous said…
wow,moms do write XD
i have an obsession on the jonas brothers too
if my mum had a blog,i bet she's gonna talk about how obsessed i am with the jonas brothers
haha

and anyways, joe is not a pondan!
he's cute

hahah

Popular Posts