Kiddoes

My husband is a magician.

I have been nagging the kids to do their revision e-ve-ry day

No one pays the slightest attention.

Daddy went to Giant, came home with an armful of revision books, wrote a long note to the kids saying " MY dearest children, NO TV, DVD or Computer games until AFTER the exams." and then listing down the pages that they have to do- and guess what

They do it. Religiously. They call me asking me what page to do next. Then Daddy marks the paper.

And Johan's answers crack us up. Tick a healthy breakfast- he ticks "Instant Noodles".

Hope this continues. Mummy allows 30 mins TV times - ya right kiddoes I was not born yesterday.. I have a sneaky suspiscion the work starts half an hour before you think we are coming home..betol tak????

hehehhehe..takpalah. as long as you are revising. exams on the 20th...ok??

Oh yes - also to say GOOD LUCK AMILA YASMIN my cousin who is getting married in oh abt 5 hours time. we'll see you soon.

Comments

i wonder how that works?guess your children loveeeeee the new workbooks kot?or memang diaorg takut their dad?
my children dgr jugakla what I tell them but when their Ayah say ' now!' they'll scramble and do it quickly.Even baby pun listens.My husband, the dictator!hahahahha
NUR said…
sis, i have a loonggg talk with my german friend. primary education is free but they still have to pay if they want to further their studies after high school.. but their tax is high!

the only thing i envy is their women with kids who could get special treatment such as half day work with half-day pay..things like that. some of the companies also give 6 months of maternity leave!
RSA- SOMEOne has to be a dictator kannnn..tapi kesian gak kalau depa gerun na:-)
Noni...ye ke...so bukanlah free yek?

yes, kat sini kan kejap ada ura-ura untuk give mom extra time to stay home kan for kids? Hope adalah that kind of incentive..better for moms and for kids.
thankfulme said…
My Amir ticked sate for breakfast. Betul what....orang Terengganu do eat sate for breakfast. Cikgu pangkah..if I am a bit like FTM, mesti I dah pergi sekolah and betulkan cikgu dia...**larriiii**
Anonymous said…
mommy, actually we just get tired being nagged.
Babies....you know we nag cause we love you...

Popular Posts