Something I heard on the Radio

I just heard on the radio that in Kangar a GIRL student had kicked a teacher in the tummy following the teacher's demand of an explanation for the word "Gila babi" found at the back of the student's folio.

What the hey???? A girl student? IN perlis??

I'm sure there is more to it than that..mungkin cikgu tu rude ke? Apa apa pun...KICK a TEACHER???

Anyway a PIBG guy also came on the radio to explain the various punishments that can be taken , which include caning and also expulsion.

I don't know. Will either repair the damage?

Caning- violent- may scare the girl for life and turn her life around. May on the other hand make her more resentful and be violent herself.

Expulsion- hmm I never agree with this because, if I was a bad student this would be a treat not a punishment ! Don't have to go to school? Yipeee!!

How about community service? Basuh tingkap sekolah ke, and also counselling? For this student who kicked her teacher in the stomach, caning,THEN Counselling AND cuci tingkap, ok tak..

Tu lah, gerun lah - gone are the days when you have the utmost respect for your teacher. if a teacher tells you 1+2 equals 5 , and your mom tells you the answer is 3, you would tell your mom she is WRONG and believe the teacher completely ek?? Those were the days, anyway. Now??

Is this development then...? :-)

Comments

MrsNordin said…
Stories of students with disciplinary problems are abundant these days. Sometimes, these kids macam saja2 buat perkara2 yang tak elok tu, for I don't know what reason. Do you think asking them to cuci tingkap will make them learn their lessons? I doubt so..

Kicking a teacher in the stomach is so uncalled for. I think it all started at home... agaknya kat rumah dia selalu tengok bapak dia kick her mother, tu yang dia terbawa2 ke sekolah!

What's becoming of the students these days.. I feel sad when I hear stories like this. Teachers used to be very highly respected in those days (I know coz both my parents are teachers), but now they no longer receive such recognition... sigh..
wanshana said…
I think the girl only got 1 (or was it 2?) weeks suspension ajer. Heard it on the radio this evening.

Entah apa lah nak jadi kat bebudak muda sekarang ni...

Popular Posts