My Gucci and Prada






Comments

tireless mom said…
Dear SW

I tak perasan your Gucci and Prada all these while. Maybe sebab lama tak jumpa. They sure look a lot like Jab eh. Your elements a bit. Is that what other people think too? They sure have grown up into fine ladies and gentlemen. No wonder mommy nak baby lagi!
More Jab I think Yatt, except the chubbiness come from me he he..I know...dah besar and so fast kan? Eldest pun dah jadi remaja dah. Miss the baby smells kan
Madam Tai Tai said…
SW,

Your Guccis and Pradas are much more precious!

I ingat lagi dia orang main bunga api kat rumah I masa buka puasa beramai-ramai suatu ketika dulu. Now..dah anak dara and bujang teruna dah dia orang ni.
MrsNordin said…
Happy kids! They are adorable!
Oh ya Gina! Main bunga api! Now still jakuns as ever abt bunga api thank goodness...but probably not for too long!
MrsN- they're cheeky, that's for sure.
WHY WAS I WEARING A WHITE TUDUNG??????

Popular Posts