No time to Blog but.....

1. Sara has bad chicken pox. Blisters are everywhere some are scabby. She is very sad and depressed. We got her calamine lotion even though husband was caught muttering that it does no good whatsoever and we should wait it out.

2. Dahlia and Sophia are with their cousin. God knows how I let them go off, but they wanted to spend the night and now 2 nights at my brother's place. Ok lah.

3. I am dead bz doing an agreement which is very dodgy.. get letter from them to release me from any liability QUICK!!!

4. met a guy for coffee last night. he kissed my hand. Pretended to be ok and sooo suave but actually...eeeeeee!!!!

5. Have to respond to comments made by friends to earlier posts. Sorry guys...memang my dad dah cool down dah..

6. Going to Spore for Anniversary. MAS flight for 2- RM1700. Tiger Air- RM300 . Eh???

7. Happy Birthday EPA!! Epi thinks your birthday is today whereas I think its tomorrow. And considering he is your brother this is bad.

tata....

Comments

NUR said…
Tiger Air that CHEAP meh?kalu gitu, nk g s'pore gak lah!
And AirAsia is RM140! So i booked with AirAsia in the end..

Popular Posts