School Hols Blues

1. Barely a week into their school break, my children are allready wailing "I'm booooooooooooreeddddddd". Sophia keeps asking "can we GO somewhere next week mummy??" Nadine tells me that her friend has invited her to go to KLCC Skybridge today. I asked her to get more details as in, who is chaperoning? No such thing as leaving my precious bundle for whom I had laboured for 2 days in the hospital , at the door of KLCC ok.

Sara unfortunately is not well.. her left lower eyelid is swollen and painful. Hubby went to get some medication for it, and declared it either a bite, or some eyelash stuck somewhere. Anyway hope it will settle soon.

Dahlia is well but complaining that her ulcer in her mouth popped and therefore it hurt when she reads. Eh? I did not get the connection - until Ustaz came for their Quran session- oooohhh she is in too much pain to read. But she did anyway.

I am thinking of enrolling into the UIA quran lessons ler. Apparently having spoken to my friend D*a*d*a, there is such a class for adults - I asked her, is it embarrassing? She saidd there are even ppl who cannot read at all! Also I should go for a bit of formal tajwid lessons as well. Can't have my kids tellin me abt all the Mat Asli (Who, you say? OK come to class with me) and the ifrak hakiki etc etc..malu ler beb...

Johan is ok...at Cameron Highlands he hardly came to sit by me, he was that happy playing with his cousins and following his most favourite cousin ever- C*a*m*arina. She is a real lady's lady who, my sisinlaw Zu tells me, has a lot of admirers. But this is of course a secret that Johan will kill me if I tell you-ooooppps too late.

2/ Anyways my friend has just come back from a gorgeous honeymoon at Pangkor Laut resort and the entire day yesterday had me drooling over his trip. The thought of being able to read and sleep by the beach...heaven. Another heavenly thought- unlimited food. I've never thought of it but actually its quite stressful having to think about PAYING for things kan? or , if you go abroad, not being able to eat the steaks etc because its not HALAL. Where they went, the food was prepaid, in abundance, very good, and halal. Ahhhhhhh.. Neeway,we will sort something out soon re: hols.

3/ Just got a call from a friend who wants me to CHAIR a conference. Chair?? Mula mula suruh bercakap- i was not that happy as I am not the authority on that subject- boleh lah kelentong but then takut tak tau lak orang tanya...and now he wants me to chair....2 days conference!! Mak oiiitttt....

I said ??? What the heck, just do it. Gulp.

Ok back to work guys....

Comments

Madam Tai Tai said…
Selamat Cuti Sekolah, Shila! I'm sure once they get into the groove of things, the kids will enjoy their holiday. Sabar aje lah until then...

Wow..chairing a 2-day conference. I'm sure you are going to be fine. Just show off your talent and wit, ok!
Hai Gina- tak sabar nakjumpa you..

heheh I just found out that I am just ONE of the chairs and I willbe chairing ONE SESSION sahaja ie abt 2 hours - alahai...panic no reason je...
MrsNordin said…
About the holiday at Pangkor Laut, the "friend" over here said she was well-worked over the weekend!! Hee.. hee....!
hooooo ...heee heee...takdalah makann je all the time then! Heheheheheheh:-)

Popular Posts