Snap (I should be) Shot

Yoga- what is the big deal.

The one that goes "ohmmmmmmmm" and teach you mantras- I've not come across those in the fitness centres. If ada style like that- APAKEMENDA TU ?? memang lah haram. Ish kena ada fatwa ke?

the one that goes "lets all try to lift our butts on one finger" - er that one takdalah haram kot?

eh I rasa the Fatwa said the same thing kan? So what is the kecoh?

*******************************************************************************

Other religion- Alaaaaaa I know, janganlah kecik hati..Just because I don't eat pork or drink does not mean I am insulting you lah..Kita kan kawan...relaks ler brother.

Why can't he just accept that this is one's faith and belief and leave it at that? Take it from one person who has spent years justifying why don't drink and we can't eat duck liver pate in five stars michelin restaurants okay...omputeh tak insulted ponnnnnnn?

***********************************************************************************

Fatwa on penkid- is this tomboys or lesbos or seriously tomboy gals that one sees as waiting on tables at Pavillion where you wonder dia ni pompuan ke laki ni?? If yes, and you are the fatwa majlis, are you going to sit around and say- oh well this is just too too bad, but what to do! If I was a council I would also want to address this gender bender issue. Effective or not, I have to take a stand then I can face God with a clear conscience. Hey , if my daughters wear pants, shoot me if I mind. But if my daughters start to bind their breasts and walk with a strut and have girlfriend, well. Just shoot me.

Sorry I am very backwards, I suppose. Gals should not have relationship with gals and guys should not have relationship with other guys. if you want to justify that love is beautiful, then we should just have relationship with any old thing that moves- one's favourite sheep for instance (euuuuuuu)

For guys, to like other guys- that is just plain cruel ok mate. There isn't enough guys to go around in the first place without us girls having to fight for the cute ones with a MAN too.

***********************************************************************************

Quantum of Solace

Last night sempat lagi tu pergi tengok this long commercial for Sony Ericsson. The plot- well that is the plot - the hero has to spend the entire length of the commercial (cleverly disguised as a movie) - looking for a plot.

And James Bond has superhuman strength. I langgar pintu pun boleh lebam, dia jatuh berapa floors,ok lagi tu.

And ppl in Bolivia etc have no curiosity at ALL. When they see ppl walk through with blood on the baju, they're totally blase.

And M, the entire deal on James Bond is he is licensed to kill and there has never been any "issue" about this ?

Although it would be nice if James stop and think- why am I doing this again? Er..cause all me brains have gone to me - er muscles.

BUT HAVING SAID THAT!!! I totally enjoyed it.

Hee hee hee. And now I am really yearning for a new Sony phone lah.

END>......

Comments

hear ye!heaar ye! on all the above.I have strong thoughts about gays and lesbos too and women smokers for that matter (shoot me!) well said!Quantum solace belum tgk.kena tgk the first one first..apa ke nama?(am so out of the loop with jebon movie!)
Fadzila said…
sangat setuju about the yoga and penkid things...

yang orang nak bising2 tu..dia paham tak fatwa tu cakap pasal apa... nak bising pun kaji la dulu...
Hi RSA - J bond - you must see the first one then only you faham the second one. I saw it again- baaru lah paham.
Fadzila- sekarang dah quiet down...

Popular Posts