The Saturday

Sophia and Dahlia came home last night- FINALLY! They went to stay with my brother's family three days ago. Thanks Pol, for taking care of my babies, apparently they had a blast and went bowling and to Aquaria. In a way it was good because Sara was at the height of her chicken pox-induced misery. My sis in law said it was interesting to experience having 5 kids (they have 3 of their own).

Good to have all my children back with me. Today can take them out somewhere, Although Sara is still quarantined at home (poor thing).

Yesterday we were supposed to go to (a) H&Y's Doa Selamat and Anniversary do and (b) my BIL's birthday do. All this after hubby checks his patients out, of course.

What actually happened was...hubby came back at 2 in a cab saying the car is at the workshop. Then we left by another cab, to the H&Y's house for the Doa selamat. And hubby left me there and went straight to collect the car. And at about 5.30 he came with the car to fetch us from H&Y's house. Then we went home to drop the kids as it was decided that as we couldn't bring Sara out, we won't bring anyone of them out with us to Epa's house.

Then, we found that my parents had arrived at our house. A bit later, my brother came too to send my daughters back. Maghrib and chit chat before you know it, it was dinner time and we adjourned to the kitchen to cook dinner. Dadadididududu- they left at 11.30. It was good to have my family around me , and I notice my brother and I are now in the "make parents happy" phase.

of course, we missed the party of BIL- today we are thinking of going to BIL's house if he's in, to give his present.

Phew!


OH YES_ A SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH ALSO GOES OUT TO NIVIDETA RAI OF HERMANTOWN DULUTH - HAPPY FORTIETH MY DEAR AND MAY YOU LOOK 20 FOREVER!
Tata!

Comments

Minahsongeh said…
Happy Birthday Sara!!

Popular Posts