An Inspiration

Yesterday we visited my husband's auntie.

It is rare to meet someone like my husband's MB. Not to sound very membodek, but you need to meet her. She is - inspirational. She is always upbeat, always positive. She always has projects and the thing is, she carries them out! You hear of people who talk about what they want to do and their ideas, and still talk about the same ideas the year after. Me, being one of them. MB does them, and follow through. She is always energetic! What does she take? I never see her down for long.

I never see her down lah, basically. From the first moment she met me years and years ago, she came across as a very warm , very happy person. To be honest my perception of Johorean women was garnered from my uncle's wife who is a bit on the cool side(maybe to her niece only?) but Auntie MB put shot to all that.

And another thing I liked is her style. She is never rude or crass. She has a way of telling you exactly what is in her mind, without having to raise her voice a single decibel. A skill some politicians may well learn. I'm sure she gets angry or upset too but she handles it , and achieve what she wants to achieve.

Wouldn't it be nice, if there are more positive people out there, who, when faced with adversity , take it as a challenge, don't whine to all and sundry, but get results,and always bubbly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
she is one really elegant woman, and so dynamic, well read and sociable too. i enjoyed chatting with her when i met her in your house years ago.

fulltime mom
Hi FTM

Dynamic she certainly is. She puts us younger folks to shame- er , me lah.

Popular Posts