Les Majestueux




(Hope i'm not unwittingly funding terrorism or child labour with this)

Comments

MrsNordin said…
It's a LOVELY bag! Believe me. And I think it's worth it. If I had not bought my MK, I would have surely grabbed this bag at an instant!

Well done! (alah... your hubby yang bagi the money, means he likes it too lah. So use it to the max, ok!)
Thank you J! And thank you for your advice! I have a feeling I can get addicted to bags!
MRSHUSiN said…
get it, get it, get it!
cantik kak long! it's very you!
Aida said…
Ohhhhhh its just to die for lah.....

What is it??
1na said…
Grab it...:D

Word Veri :
forprese

Ini adalah hint nie. Sambar la satu...
LifeBloom said…
Its to die for!!! Excellent - for all occasions!
Hi, Lifebloom - it is so very for every occassion kan...nanti ler I try to save up -ori dia RM10 ok...sakit tu
Hi Izan!!

You like it too? it is nicer in reallife..hehehehe.
hi Aida...

its anLVcitybag....besar gaklah actually..
Hi 1na---- thank you for coming over....sambar satu? bolehhhhhhhhhhh...
Aida said…
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ....

No wonder I love the shape cos I have the Batignolles (vertical).

Save... save... tapi nanti dah beli sayang nak guna hehehehe

Popular Posts