Savings

You know, ever since I can remember my mom has been telling me to save . RM10 or RM50 per month , at least. I never had that money to save! How can I possibly think of saving when I have creditcard bills/rent/this and that to pay?

This guy PAKDI at the website: www.pakdi.my makes it sooo simple - pay yourself first!!! And save!!!! We're now devouring his simple to understand, witty and honest articles about simple ways to manage your money. Save and force your self to save.

Why didn't I listen to my mom.

Comments

Aida said…
Shila,

What my mum taught me was to make "Savings" as part of ur monthly commitment, at least 20% of ur gaji per month... and then if there are any extras then that is considered extra "savings" lah ... which is a bonus.

I know with the commitment u have on your hands it may be hard to save.... but another lesson taught by mum is that cash is king.

It was hard for me to practise what my mum taught me but now that I am with kids, ironically, its alot easier.

Popular Posts