Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog/Facebook note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment or tag them in your note to read this.
Thanks to Shana, you guys will have to be prepared for sixteen random stuff about me.. here goes!
1.Hmmmm..first up apa ye..I'm very chatty? WHAT a surprise eh? I can't stop chatting and think everyone is interesting and really don't have any guard to put down or up or whatever. At the same time I'd be wishing that I am less "bubbly" and more "proper". Waaaaaahhhh!I'm screwed up!!!
2. They called me "Goldfish" at Alevel college. well, one guy did anyway and it kind of stuck. Apparently due to the plumpcheeks. You think?
3. I went to Standard 1 at the age of 5 - this was in Labuan and was obviously because I was too much for mom to handle and better off in school. Boy was I an active child- Labuan was lovely...playing football with the guys, pergi belajar sembahyang kat surau pakai kain batik (ikat kat belakang), buang rotan my dad kat hutan belakang, kena kejar dengan dentist around dental clinic....aaaaahhh memory..
4. I cut myself badly twice. Once in Labuan, trying to open my "keropok udang" with a huge sharp knife - the keropok udang was a prize for coming in 6th in a race - eh, menang gak kan. I have no athletic bone in my body is that my fault. Anyway I sliced across 2 fingers, and for the 1st finger (middle finger) they stitched it up at the clinic, but for the 2nd (index), I had to go to hospital. Second time I dropped my opah's heavy duty scissors ONTO my foot and had to again, be stitched. Operation-one for a gum that did not stop bleeding (that was when I was 6 - couldn't have been fun for mom) - one for a taring in middle of mouth, and 2 D&C
5. I have been pregnant EIGHT TIMES. When you think about it, I am such a scaredy cat , my husband used to have to take my blood for the blood tests himself when I was pregnant and yet I thought nothing about having babies 8 times. I lost 2 between Nadine and Sara and one was after Johan. I suspect they were boys.....tak kuat!
6. I wrote once, long ago- I managed to type out 3 manuscripts while waiting for SPM results - one was a soppy bizzare lovestory about me and my friend Ogy who went to this University for our summer jobs and I fell in love with one of the lecturer at this university- who was...RajaNazrin hehehehehehehe. (hey, who was ever going to read it??) The other was about me and Zu on a LoveBoat kind of scenario. All very chaste- I SO can be Stephen*ieM*eyer hee hee. Now, no more imagination lah to write anything.
LAAA BARU ENAM KE BENDA MERAPU??
7. I stayed for a year in Melaka - Kem terendak. My best friend was Hemalatha - I used to sell daun gajus - from the tree depan rumah I. Cikgu -cikgu beli. Ada yang siap nak bargain lagi. With a 10 year old? Bagiii lah sedekahkan, aparah. Best friend I masa primary tak pernah melayu.
8. I love anything paper and pen- I used to make and sell greeting cards. Sebelum I had kids I used to go read cards at Memory Lane all the time.
9. I took French when I was in Bedford with hubby- not very good at it, and husband loved to say "Robert nest pas la"(sorry Bella spelling salah) Robert is not in and called me "jambon" a lot because it sounded cute - until I put my foot down because it meant ham. entah apa apa entah.
10. I am veryyyy forgetful. "Tak balik penang for raya?" I once asked. "tak lah sebab saya orang Batu Pahat"was the answer- is one of my classic booboos. Yet I can retain useless information for years.
11. I keep trying to sew. When I was in Adelaide tunggu hubby potong a lot of possums for his research project, and taking all 5 kids with us and living like paupers ok, PAUPERS- this Philipina lady taught me to sew for a while but again, I am very bebal and tangan very KERAS so tak jadi sangat. So fiddly lah, sewing. Kenaaaaaapa lah mom tak masukkan dalam SRT.
12. I drive barefoot and I sleep naked. No I don't (sleep naked I mean) but just wondered if anyone is still reading this drivel hohum hee hee!
13. I cannot eat hot food. I had tonsilitis since I was young and always had to miss school and it was always "we'll operate when she turns 12" and then I turned 12 and then the thinking at that time mercifully changed to NOT operate on tonsils. Hubby does not believe me as he say adults do not have tonsils. I do, so there. Lauk lauk I semua "putih" ie tak da cili.
14. My thumb can bend backwards. This is verrry fascinating to my husband who thinks I'm a freak. Sophia can do it too. I can't roll my tongue though. All my kids can.
15. I nursed my children until they were past 1 year old. All of them. Nadine was the longest. Sorry.Johan was the longest. Hence the outofshape boobies heehheheheeheh. Plus I used to raise the kids from one handbag- botol pampers etc semua sumbat dalam myhandbag. No such thing as baby bag. Hippie.
16. I got kidnapped kat Pasar borong when I was four, while mom was pregnant with my brother Saiful and also while I was waiting for her to buy kuey teow. I got dumped in a corner and mom eventually found me. And I love kueyteow.
So there you are. 16 things...if you read it all the way through, thank you. Who do I tag?
(mainly my cousins)
10. Fulltimemom- can do it in FB what....
13. You, AnONY!! come on, Manveen you can do it!
14.Lala in Lalaland
16. My husband if he ever has the guts to appear online hee hee hee.
Ok hope everyone will oblige- then we can learn more about each other!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Believe it or not I am rewatching Winter Sonata.. ee geram betul I dengan si Yujin tu lah... she really was a wutz wasn't she? and...
Friends are there to listen to you and bounce off ideas and help you solve dilemmas. I am lucky to have a very close group of friends who ...
Well!! It's now 2017!!! 1. Nadine is 2nd year sophomore in U Chicago, doing what looks to be like history of India and anything and ev...