A Couple of Things

Cantik tak rumah baru I??

Ashik brooooowwwwwwnnn je...boringkan. Also, everytime I look at my blog, tengok coklat...macamana nak diet ni??

Am not, by the way. Dieting, that is. Have decided to just heck it lah.

Anyway this blogg post is to say a couple of things:

1. congratulations to Adek and Mas on the arrival of their son- I dengar nama nye Jood Amar Sulaiman. My comment was- panjang sangat but then who am I to comment with 3 kids having 3 names? (Sara Rhianna Yasmin, Dahlia Sheherazade Aishah and Muhammad Johan Sulaiman). Did you know that Dahlia now goes by the name Shehera? She told her teachers she is Dahlia Shehera. Agaknye kesian kot dengan cikgu , terbelit lidah nak pronounce. I told her its Sheikh-Rur-zard. Apa susah nye. And it was your DAD who put that name without telling me ok ,tau tau balik dari register your birth, dah ada nama tu. Nak kata apa?

2. happy birthday to Lana....!! The ever cheerful, always smiling, always anggun, and such a good cook after her mom (I'm expecting cupcakes girl heheheh). Happy 21st!

3. My heart goes out to my friend all the way in dhaka who have annoyed some ppl with her very true comments. unfortunately the person who commented could not just pick up the phone to express what she thought but must instead let it all out on the blogosphere things I'm SURE she will regret instantly. I kesian sebab my friend ni very nice and sweet! I ni kalau geram dengan family member, diam je lah. Blog world is happy happy happy HAPPY (manic grin) ! (hehehehe macam saiko lak)

Ok lah itu saja...I lah menantu tak senonoh, duduk kat dalam bilik memblogging dengan relaxnye while mom in law is downstairs in the kitchen. She has a lot of nasihat for me and kids, orang tua lah katakan, dah makan garam dulu, have a lot ot pass down. My kids pun tak leh lah malas sembayang macam normal, dok kena nag dengan atok. My hubby said- this is just like when I grew up. Mak pantang kalau tak semayang or buat lambat lambat nak sembahyang, satu hobi rumah ni. Dahlia must have felt it sebab dia tanya when atok has to go.....? but they are very close to her really and she trained them well - she is very impressed that her son's children can read yassin very well and hafal lagi and even more impressed that they sembahyang dhuha ..notice its her SON's children heheheheheheh...

My maid naik rash pulaaak. Mak is very worried . I , not so worried. Sebab kat lengan lak...allergy kat washing up powder ??

Ok ingat nak pi Kuantan esok. I miss the beach. Hence the change . Hope it doesn't rain.

Ok have a good break guys.

Comments

Madam Tai Tai said…
Shila,

I'm so touched you mentioned my plight in your posting here. Hee..hee..I honestly don't know which one is better - for them to write down their heartfelt anger in my blog or for them to yell me down the phone! Err..being a chicken rebel that I am, I think I prefer the former!! Senang aje, terus barkan the access! :-)
MTT..chicken rebel ye....you are stronger than me, i tensen gak baca..ok gak you bar. . Dalamblog tu tau tau je lah that its your blog and your feelings. Kan? kan? Kan? nak mengamuk apasal.
Lan0stZz said…
Aww that is so sweet of u kak shila. Tnx for the bday shoutout!! u pun 4eva anggun gorgeous sis :)

and your kid buat dhuha? ALhamdulillah. I am veryyy impressed. Sending hQ to Adni then. and maybe pinjam mokde once in a while dok rumah boleh? :P
HI lana...no problem. to the wish AND to borrowing mak!:-)Im sure she'd love to stay over !

Popular Posts