Johan sakit gigi hari ni...he has a HUMONGOUS hole/cavity in 2 of his molars...kesian. Most of the time tak sakit tapi bila sakit datang, kesiannn dia.

The other sisters were "I told you so"ing- with Nadine reporting that he doesn't brush his teeth mummy!

We have given him his panadol and antibiotics- tomorrow to the dentist we go.

Hmpph. I can't say much because I also have a humongous hole in one of my (I will loosely call it tooth but there's more hole than tooth) and I have been keeping this for FIVE years and been praying that it will either heal by itself or fall off by itself. I takuuuuuuuut sangat nak gi dentist not so much of the pain, but of the judgment by the said dentist when he opens my mouth and discovers the cavity - "tsk tsk tsk MISS!!! You tak gosok gigi aa?? "

It does NOT help that there is a renowned (?) dentist on my floor. Should I just go, it keeps getting worse lah. Ada tak dentists yang bisu,for example. Cannot make judgment. Or else can I go in wearing a mask. (hey not a bad idea). Or else go overseas for dentists (waaah orang kayar or what) ..Or ada tak yang knock you out...so you can do whatever you want to my teeth (or lack thereof) ..

..........................................................................................................................................................

Sementara itu....

Just got back from this place called MUM's Place. Hubby and family, met up with his 2 classmates from Primary school, and THEIR family. We won hands down in the "who has been most productive" category ler. LK has 3 kids, S has one. S married a malay lady.

Mum's place not very mumsie..well, this "Mum" does not have small children lah let's put it that way. S's son who is 14 months got a bit restless and started to walk around after a while. My kids pun after dinner started to get noisy. There was NOTHING for the kids to do or colour and the TV can ONLY play sports. Even though for the first 2hours no one came (we met at 6)

Food was ok ...we ordered rice and a few (!) dishes...

So next gathering is at our place...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Before that......

We went to visit mom and dad. Arrived at noon. Dad was like " ye lah , rumah dah cantik puuuunn anak anak taknak datang...sob sob" and only perrked up when bro 2 came with satay and then I left to get Nasi ayam and the house was noisy again. Nampak gayanye kena lah selalu selalu datang..as my mom is not going to listen to my dad's political views and not going to argue with him either. hehehehe

My dad got a bit sad again when we had to leave at 3..Sophia has invited her friends to practise badminton at our house. By the way, Yana my niece is in badminton competition representing her house Uhud, and she is going to compete against the representative of Badar, who is...Sophia!

yes this week is sports practise week. Because A*DNI takda sports field , we are sending kids to various different venue for their events.

dah ler..hubby is still downstairs downloading all the articles he can find in the world that has the slightest link to medicine or surgery, (or it feels like it heheheh)

Tataaaaa....

Comments

Madam Tai Tai said…
Ala..poor Johan.. Guess it's time for his tooth to be extracted, huh? My kids, esp Haris, love going to the dentist. We see our dentist every six months...sampai dentist tu sendiri kata tak payah datang that often! Once a year should suffice. Hahaha..doctor yg tak nak duit we all. A rare find!
thankfulme said…
You should go to the dentist kat area Ampang Point. She does not believe in pulling out tooth selagi boleh diselamatkan. Best tak? I pun takut dentist.Tapi Dr ni memang tak bercerita langsung. (But knowing you, you can extract her lifestory la.). Lubang gigi I yg dah sebesar kawah gunung berapi, dia tak cakap apapun. Her name is Dr Shamsiah (Memang all Sham are baikk...hik hik hik)..#42525858. Klinik atas Rest Rasyid sederet dgn Pizza Hut.
LAaa i dah comment dah tapi tak appear appear...

Madam Tai Tai--- you are so very rajin to go visit the dentists so often. But it IS funny that they don't want you to visit too often- memang taknak rezeki
Thankful me.....

Thanks for the suggestion. A nice bisu and gentle and resourceful dentist is exactly what I want..I willcontact her.

Popular Posts