Mom of the year...

SO NOT mom of the year..so lacking and so many things to improve on

But....heregoes

1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom)

Not doing enough with them. I wish that I was the flying kites with the kids type, or colouring in type or the make cookies type.

2. List 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.

a. I love to chat with them..they're funny!
b. They love to sleep with me, that much I know
c. I love to go to the salon or play make up with them - they are such ladies!
d. I love that they are so noisy.
e. I love that they are so creative...ada je drawing lah, poem lah or cerita lah.
f. I love the way they are so manja still..even the kakak
g. I love the way they talk to each other

I asked them what do you love about me..they said- we love to sleep with you and eat with you..er so now you know as far as the kids are concerned, mummy dia tidor and makan je.

3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be.

(a) Izreen
(b) Lana
(c) Minahsongeh
(d)Noni
(e)Ardena !

Comments

Hi mommy. You CAN be mom of the year, but you always can easily lose your temper on us! Tip; Everytime you feel like you lose your temper, PLEASE CALM DOWN IMMIDIENTLY!


-Sophia Adelina

Popular Posts