Sorry

BJ!!!!!!!!!

* I bought it*

Waaaaahhhhhh....

Comments

apa ni yang you dah beli??????
Lan0stZz said…
kak shilaa...did u buy what i think u bought?????
KG- haaa apa you rasa..yang you sendiri tak beli dulu...
yes Ms SurayaIlana ....I DID!!! waaaahhh
MrsNordin said…
OH NO!!!!!

Ok, then maybe I can pinjam from you. Charge rental by day. At least you can get back some of your money.:)
Royal Jester said…
i dah agak dah sure u beli.adoi.ni la org kata jual snow to snowman.eh bukan, selling snow to the eskimos.
The magic vacuum cleaner better be EXTREMLY good!hahahha..
nak pinjam.hahahhaha
MrsN...of course not lah apa lah you ni..hehehehe but I am so tempted though..my maid kataits really good I told her its your salary for the entire YEAR..so be careful!!!
Rjester....it actually is good. it sells itself lah. And the guy selling it makes RM800 every sale , tau ....feb je dah 10 sale..terror tak...
Madam Tai Tai said…
Shila,

What in the world did you buy? From Network 21 ke??????
Anonymous said…
gina - u hv to read her earlier post to know what she bough, hahahaha.

fulltime mom
Gina...May is right...I bought the..RAINBOW blinking machine!!
Lan0stZz said…
OH MY GODDDD !!! NAK sewa!!!! i sangat geli gila ok tgk all the stuff it can collect from the bed and every inch of my 'very clean' house. nak beli tapi..isk2 belum tiba masanya lagi. sewa can lorr sis? :):)

Popular Posts