Update on Kids



Kids are ok ..the other day the hamster got lost but then when I came home I found him under the table. Then the next day just before leaving for work I noticed the door to Sara's room where the hamster is kept was open, but things were very quiet. I found TOMPOK the hunter cat hiding very quietly behind the cage. Had to be shooed away but he went very slowly and kept turning around. Now Moomee the hamster no 1 has been injured (HOW???) by the cat and Sara refused to talk to the cat.


Sophia pulak is single handedly sponsoring the art and craft needs of her class or so it seems to her parents who have to drive to the stationery shop every now and then and get glue lah, marker lah etc. In the meantime she now shows her homework to us but I soon sussed out that I was answering almost all the questions FOR her so I stopped helping too much. Look can, but answer you go and think. So my daughter , this one.

Dahlia is the first one to be able to tick off all the TO DO on the TO DO list which I gave them to fill and include such interesting things like mandi, mengaji etc. She is very into lists and cleans up really well ..so well that she is the only one who bothers to pick things up and the others take advantage of her.


Johan has just started going back to school after 2 days of sakit mata or also known as malas nak pergi sekolah. His teacher keeps harrassign us to get the IslamicStudies book which I have allready bought (just, though).


Nadine kaklong? Well.......she is the one who gets up at 5.30 but still manages to be the last one into the van, clutching her shoes on one hand, and bottle air on the other. She has a LOT of homework. She now is at the park with everyone else since I told them they can go to the park if KakNing follows them and EVERYONE goes. Yes and I have a compound just to let the cat go and do their business and not for the kids to play...they STILL want to go to the playground.

Oh yes, have you ever seen Boys before Flowers? Catch it, my new Korean drama er...fancy? About 4 ultra cool prats who are given a lesson by this totally not cool not rich girl. Seems the way to catch a rich guy is to totally insult him and also give him a flying kick.
And look lost all the time...heheheh
Byeeee ////zzzzzzzz....

Comments

wannor said…
Comei..comeinya anak-anak dara u bertudung. If my anak dara nan sorang tu pakai tudung, mesti sengetle, anak tudung sampai tutup dahi le.. He..he..
Tulah...anak I yang tua jje lah bertutup full time, and the rest ikut "mood"..

Popular Posts