KT

Back from KT. Full story later. some points:

1. No internet connection -gasp!!!

2. Lake Kenyir is a must see at least once in a lifetime

3. I am too old to be jungle trekking to waterfalls deep in Lake Kenyir

4. You can't get too much of keropok lekor as far as I (and tinamycomelniece) are concerned

5. I hate driving at night - esp at Karak Highway at 3 in the morning

6. we got back at 5 am

7. Hubby cannot drive at night

8. Next time we are flying.

9. Totally great hosts, totally great time.

Comments

very chellenging punya cuti...I like that..tapi penat laa nak jungle trekking..lereta tak boleh masuk ker!!!!
MrsNordin said…
I can't wait to read your story on this! Cepat lah update!
Nur said…
hi k long, sorry cannot join u laa..next time okeh?
Madam Tai Tai said…
Welcome back!
Anonymous said…
My dear SW,

With that number of pasengers in the car and driving at 3a.m on Karak Highway, you are unnecessarily putting the whole family at risk. Take it from me, I have seen one gory accident there before ok. You have one active family-and I wish to continue reading your happy family blog.

With best wishes,

F-1 Driver near Podeh
hi !!

Kak E- kereta apa- ni kena naik BOT lepas tu PARK kat jeti lepas tu naik bukit lepas tu sampai waterfall lepas TU baru mandi...phew!!

Mrs N- bz!!

Mdm Taitai-thanks 2days flat ok

noni- takpa next time ok!

F1 driver- you are right....! Tulah next time must leave earlier!
Ezza Aziz said…
oooo yer ker!!! penat nya....

Popular Posts