Open!

Jangan ingat I fickle ye....or macam acah acah..but

*The blog will remain open for the moment *

After reading your comments (terharunyeee I have readers! "Lihatlah dunia!"Sob sob!"(Ala ala Azean Irdawati) Punyalah seronok sampai tak tidor) - yalah you are right...bukan nye cerita scandal...balik balik kids, work, hubby and yawn..kids again...takda benda sangat nak hide ..although for Kak E, I akan create cerita kelambu(cerita kereta lembu?) ..tapi jangan marah lak hehehehe. Kekasih lama-lama tu yang termention tu...kalau sebenarnye selama ni I je yang perasan and rupa-rupanye you all tak syok pun kat I...tak yah kelentonglah dengan bini you....hee hee!

I am still worried if by any chance old colleagues/clients come over ..I hope they realise that I am ok at my job and not like this when I work (which is there, a lie.)

Mainly we meet old friends here...and that's the biggest reason to keep it open, actually. If ada lah ppl giving me or hubby funny glances..well.. what to do? if too bad or suddenly he gets datukship WALLAWWWW! i kenalah create persona lain hehehehe.

Thanks guys.

Comments

wanshana said…
Hahaha! That is so cute :)

Glad that you've decided to keep the blog open. I pun sebenarnya just discovered that some of Haizal's colleagues and staff read my blog when we terserempak with them masa PGL hari tu. Quite awkward jugak rasa masa tu, but, that will not stop me blogging. Naaaahhh...I blog about my family and friends, and never had/have the intention to mengutuk orang (except for on strangers out there who get on my nerves every now and then - my therapy...Hehehe!)
kay_leeda said…
Yeah...like Shana, I'm happy with yr decision to open the blog still. Tak kisah lah if others look at us in a peculiar way. We only talk about family, kids, kids' birthdays etc.

We definately hv to decide when to do the next Mak Cik blogger date yah.
Madam Tai Tai said…
Shila,

Yeah..bila Jab dapat Datukship, jgn mengaku that this is your blog ok! Hehehe..
Ya Shana...it is therapy but now cannot indulge all the time on the oftchance terkena! hehehe..yes I imagine it must have been a bit weird also when they know you and you don't know them! whatever it is, definitely we feel closer to you than had you not had the blog! so its a good thing kan?
Kay- i dah comment rupanye tak keluar...i wanted to say truly enjoy reading about your lives too...!

Lets make it sometime after cutiskolah nak tak
Datuk Jab...wahhh nice ring to it. Superwomanwannabe? Who? hehehehe

Popular Posts