1. You know you are 40 when your grey hairs start to appear at the FRONT of your head, rather than hidden at the sides or the back. It's like the hair is saying- heck it lah, nothing to lose what. heheheh
2. You know you are 40 when your back twinges and you haven't even been bending!! (oww)
3. You know you are 40 when you can't remember the vitamin's name that will improve your memory
4. You know you are 40 when your daughter tells you - please don't colour your hair anymore you look old. Sigh...
My kids ...you teach them to speak , and then whammo they come up with the funniest thing. Recent crack ups:
1. Rukun Iman- Percaya kepada lailatulkadar. (meant to say Kada' and kadar)- mau orang tak dok gelak kat dia ni. ....
2. Jamak sembahyang- one of them marah sebab kita kata, tak boleh sembahyang Jamak SUBUH, ZOHOR AND ASAR!!! (Nice idea though,darling!) hehehehehehe...dia dah buat dah, and penuh lah rasa bangga nak beritau yang dia jamak tiga tiga....sekali orang dok gelak heheheheh
3. Jo refused to go to school today because his nose is peeling. Diva or what.
4. Dahlia and Jo suka buat "Menu" restaurant. Johan's restaurant is "We have halal food restaurant" while Daya is "dahlia's deluxe restaurant (managed and owned by Dahlia) " . I kid you not. Johan's chicken rice is RM70.00. His fried rice with egg and fish is RM90.00 on the basis that it has more things. On the plus side, the desserts are free.
Dahlia's food is more reasonable. but she wallaped the price on dessert. You can order one or two or three banana. No more.
Kih kih kih!
Oh well yesterday we came back from Kluang , attended a Maulud at the mosque in Kluang. My kids (and I) tak pernah lagi pergi. and it was very nice except the kids when the ceramah started after Isyak, kept saying "how much longer?" "dah ke, mummy??" . I told them the ustaz is telling a story , listen lah. Tapi later I found out the DAD fell asleep too..and he was RIGHT in front of the Ustaz... takpalah he must have been tuckered out, drive straight 3 hours back to Kluang.
As soon as sampai rumah from Kluang, at 3, he went back out to get stuff for RoastChicken dinner for his friends LKok and Sash*i , his classmates from zaman tok adam. They were coming for dinner at 6. Thank god they arrived at 7 and miraculously somehow semua siap...and they left at 10 (Sas*hi takleh datang though sebab anakkena HFM) and they went home at 10....It was really good though I would not want to be that last minute again! Hubby did 2 roast chickens and 1 roast lamb...tu pun nak buat apple crumble before I stopped him as there were other things that required his attention than the kitchen.
Today...work day!!! Yipeee I can rest!!
Byeee ..catch you later. ....
Believe it or not I am rewatching Winter Sonata.. ee geram betul I dengan si Yujin tu lah... she really was a wutz wasn't she? and...
Friends are there to listen to you and bounce off ideas and help you solve dilemmas. I am lucky to have a very close group of friends who ...
HELLOOO!!! Update time ! One year after the last one!! I cannot believe I have been so lazy!! First update- the other half lost 26kg and is...