Things on the TODO list

1. Open tabunghaji accounts for heaven's sake!!!
2. Clear the house next to KG and Dadof6- need to rent it out. Anyone interested in a 4 bedroom 3 bath 22x80 house in nice environment? huge family room upstairs? with an EXCERRENT cook for neighbour?? (us moving back in is still an option given the current economic climate)
4. Start mengaji-ing- this, Im doing on 25th march. I am. I am. I am.
5. Pay quitrent and assessment. tau takpa.
6. Sort out loan for car.
7. go see dentist..tunggu gaji boleh tak
8. send cats somewhere- where???

Comments

tireless mom said…
Alhamdulillah you start the mengaji class.

I started sometime back and it was during Thursday lunch time but due to work commitment selalu ponteng sampai ustadz dah give up. Now ngaji sendiri, hopefully tajwid ok.

Have a good time in KT.
Ok lah tu, TM...I ni need to be PUSHED and have formal lesson otherwise tak buat.

Popular Posts