Break!

Most kids would love the opportunity to ponteng midweek.

In fact I heard a friend just found out that her 13 year old daughter has been missing class for 4 days and pretending to go to school, waiting for her to leave for work and then coming back home wiht her friends to lepaque

My kids - lain pulak! When told that we plan to take them away today (and ie no school tomorrow) Dahlia nangis...she has a performance tomorrow....she is the Tea in Doremifasolatea do....

The rest - meh. They are now lounging about the tv room watching tv in their uniforms..macam tak minat je

The father and I je yang nak play truant sebenarnye..Saja nak take day off tomorrow somewhere nice to lepak . Hubby pulak needs a break after the 48 hours on call baruni...

So we are going to ..Cherating - manalagi ek?? Nearest decent beach resort. The place is ok I booked for RM100 per room under Wotif..but then to find out that the rooms are not adjoining! Yikes! I asked for their discretion and now I found out that we have been upgraded to Garden room or something. thank you en Nazim and Cik Noraini! At the moment the car is being serviced and as soon as it comes back off we go!

Kerja gila, you say? Heheheheh

Now, what to do about Dahlia's performance...nak tinggal dengan maid..kesian lak tapi nak bawak, karang she will be letting her class down. Camana camana camana....

Comments

anedra said…
Hope you managed to resolve your doremi problem. Nasar's in the performance too. I just read this, kalau tak, u could always leave her with us..that is if she wd want to lah, and if allowed by a*ni standards. Hehe.

Midweek break! Bestnya!! Have fun!
bella said…
have fun!!!thanks to u, I hv also booked using wotif...u shd ask for vouchers from them....hehhehe
Dena....she came lah , macam tak regret je heheh I spoke to the teacher though and memang feel bad lah..tapi HEY I dont turn 40 everyday right....
bella- RM100 for Holiday Villa

not bad!
ms hart said…
Alamak...I pulak pergi kacau daun with my sms!!! Sorry, lama tak jenguk blog...sudah kacau sudaaaahhh...manyak soli!!!

Popular Posts