HI

bLARDIE HELL IS IT WEDNESDAY ALLREADY????

I am behind in everything.

Started Herbalife.

Flavour was - meh. Although was told by enthusiastic partner at work that it was quite nice! Er..ok . He has left his in the office while I kept mine at home. However any thoughts of cheating must be kept away as I have been THROWN THE GAUNTLET ie someone said he was sure I would not do it. or words to that effect. Hokeh mister. We shall see.

However, unfortunately I "ter" makan lunch la....my Kakita (mom's cousin and my auntie but since we are very close in age I always consider her as my cousin) was made a widow day before last ...her husband passed away from a heart attack. Abang Din and Kak Ita ni berendut since FORM 3 ok!!! Brother no 1 got me and we went to search for the house - Ampang Tasik Tambahan which is NOT near. Finally arrived to find that Abang Din dah selamat dikebumikan. He was 44. Anak 2- 19 and 9. kesian dia...Dulu dulu I lah jadi spy Opah Mok (mak Kak Ita) sebab I selalu lepak kat rumah diorang .

Anyways Kak Ita PAKSA makan Nasi Ayam . So terpaksa lah.

Another friend lost her mother in law the same day!!! I was supposed to go visit with FTM but tak jadik lah sebab have to go see my auntie cousin. Tonight ada tahlil for auntie cousin.

Talking about boyfriend since Form 3...guess who I got in touch with???

ni namanye saja cari nahas, kata you?? No lah...ni namanya reminiscing

I had a good friend when I was 15 all the way to when i was 22 and one day he popped up as a friend of my PARTNER in FB so i just HAD to say Hi lah kan. He did reply though and safe to say I think he has forgotten that the last time we wrote or communicated , it was me saying- Sorry but can we stop communicating? Or something to that effect. Anyways...he is married with 2 kids (coming to 3) and living quite near. Oklah. Im happy to note that my husband is sooooo much handsomer and soooooooo much better than him heheheheheheh.

Ok work is a lot. Its not really but I love to leave it until it is, so that I can have the pleasure of PANICKING and DYING.

Tataataaaaaaaa

Comments

Aida said…
Shila,

Good luck in HB. I heard raves about it, but its not something i'd do.

Anyway, on the old BF issue nie.... hehehe I pun managed to track down a couple of exes there and looking at their pictures, I could breath a sigh of relief that my hubby is better looking then them hahahahahaha

That just makes ur day doesn't it.
It also made DH's day when i tell him about it. Ego puffed la skit. ahahhaha
MrsNordin said…
So many people passed away and tahlils to attend this month, huh? We had 2 funerals and many tahlils since last Friday and it will continue until Sunday.

Yes, heard through KG about your HB. Good luck! (I promise i won't make you eat during lunch. Coffee saja cukup. Hee.. hee...)
Madam Tai Tai said…
Welcome to the HL life! Rest assured that if it doesn't make you lose weight, it will definitely bring glow to your skin! Either way you'll win, betul tak?

Sigh...wish I have some old BFs to search in the FB... I ni memang tak laku masa muda2 dulu!
Mtt- u late starter Now you are Uberhot. Hehehehe

Popular Posts