post No 1 - whats in a name

Just for fun I googled "superwomanwannabe" and I found at least 2 others! One is a christian site (I think) and another one is matsalleh.

Hmmm..you think I should change the name? so many superwomen out there , it's kind of embarrassing when I think of actually how UNsuperwoman I am. let's see.. I suck at cooking. Malay food esp. Anything that requires erm..any talent at all . Anything that I can't do in 5 mins. I am superterror at making one pot wonders. I don't clean either .. it has been established in my house that the best thing Mummy does is- SUPERVISE. And yell. Loads of yelling hehehe.

I don't think I'll change the name of this page- purely because its actually called Su*perwoma*nwannabe.blogspot hahahah take that you impostors muawahaha..But IF I do, some other names that come to mind are:

1. The UNDOMESTIC GODDESS?
2. INEEDCHOCOLATESNOW?
3. The Mother of Five (again, me defining myself by my offsprings...)
4. The Oprah Wannabe?(my unfulfilled dream heheh)
5.MrsDoc?(or rather, MrsForeverOnCall Doc?)
6. MadamLalai? (tee hee hee - sorry MTT!)

Whatchathink?

Comments

MrsNordin said…
Leave it as it is. Don't want to know you by any other name.
harhtan said…
Kelakar la kak shila ni..even post mcm ni pun boleh buat i keep on gelak jer..er.. then i rasa this is ur talent tak?

Normal la kak..we ourself rasa tak superbs in anything.(biasanya org yg suka merendah diri jer suka ckp mcm ni..betul tak? :P. cuba tanya anak2 akak, sure diorang akan ckp their mom is superwoman in everything. The best gitu..

Yelling yelling ni rasanya normal ler untuk ibu2..betul ker? hahaha I yg anak 2 je pun, mcm anak 10. naknyer weekend..mcm tarzan. hehehe

Rasanya tak yah ler nak tukar nama tu kak..at least its enough to show ur determination to be a superwoman. to me, kak shila=superwoman dah pun... fighting!
yus said…
u r so funny shila..this is why i keep coming to ur blog!
IBU said…
super woman ....er u said not yet.

so the sambungan, wannabe...

OKAY LA TU???? no need to change la.

Unless someone is paying you to change, then I sokong... (then can share the loot la ek? LOL!!!)
Nur said…
leave it like that kak long!i love u just the way u ARE!
Madam Tai Tai said…
Just leave the name as it is lah. I've gotten used to it being your callsign. And you have really put your stamp on it...so the gelaran tu is REALLY you.
Hapi said…
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
yani said…
Please dont change the name. That was how I found your blog! (unless of course you dont want me to read your blog) I think the name suits u well (bukan kenal pun but still..I'd like to think I do)
File said…
Download Forum Poster V3 3.0 at FileAfro.com

http://www.fileafro.com/view_forum-poster-v3-30.html
wanshana said…
Keep it! Keep it! Don't change it, okay?

Love you + the name + your ramblings as they are :)

(SuperShielaWannabe?! Shiela = Woman in the Land Down Under, no?!)
Hi BJ- Thanks- I thought - er christian site?
harhtan, thanks sayang- bukan merendah diri...tapi reality. The kids would say Im very fierce. memang tarzan ler kalau weeekend..apa nak buat...
Yus- ye ke...memang dah macam ni...cuba gak serious dan elegant tpi - hampeh. tak jadi
Ibu- ada tak orang nak bayar I???
Noni- thank you....

madam tai tai....er unless i dapat jadi tai tai lah so boleh jadi- supertaitaiwananbe he he (joke bodoh sorry)
Hapi- hi
Yani- of course you are welcome here! Only nice ppl here...dont worry...
Ummi365 said…
wah kelakar lah you ni.. biar jelah nama tu.

ok the next name change i want to do for my blog..i shall look for you.. bleh ke? give some chaotic name sikitlah kan hehehe
Waduh waduh Ummi365...dah cukup glamer ler tu....

Popular Posts