Happy Birthday to Youuuu

Happy birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to daddy ... (and Baby Nizar of MrsN too)

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu..

(he's zonked out next to me now. We are in bed, at 5.20 pm. hahahah get youur mind OUT the gutter- he's zonked out after coming home at 5 am from 2 operations last night and I'm trying to send an email! We ditched work early as he claims he is not feeling too well ! Kids just came home from the noise I can hear. Planning to take him to dinner tonight...where ah?

Still nooo idea what to get him. CousinLana's hubby suggested advanced driving class with BMW - that sounds nice but then mak datok kat EUrope!

Am inviting a few of his old friends from Notts and Oxbridge over this weekend...wanted to make it a surprise but then have to tell him as I need him to draw me a map. Duh....!

I promised (threatened??) him with a mushy post. so here goes my attempt:

To one of the very few (if not the only) guy who can crack me up, light my fire AND make me mad all at the same time, you are like fine wine...only better with age. And Age is mind over matter- if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. You will always be that guy in the geeky glasses who induced me to ask him out. And we love you madly and every day thank Allah swt for you- May your life be filled with happiness and rezeki and blessed by Allah swt.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(and may MasterNordin be happy with his Ultramanzzz)

Comments

MrsNordin said…
Aiyo... I forgot to wish him! Just texted him and I hope you all will have a good time tonite. Happy birthday again, Jab! Cheers!
wanshana said…
Happy Birthday, Jab :)

Kesiannya...kena kerja teruk on his birthday :(
hellostz said…
k.shila. ade advertisment kat paper yesterday. BMW advance driving course will be held this 26/27th june kot.. kat sepang track. Which BMW did you called? melesia or europe? :p
aida yurani said…
nasib baik baca ini posting, baru ja wish epi tadi.

Popular Posts