Quick Updates on things
1. Tudung- second week woohooo! Not 100% easy, as I tried the slip ons, the lilit around your neck, the selendang , the bawal ...urks . so many. Some too hot, but getting used to it I suppose. Secret- shhhh when there's no one in the office but me and the girls, i take it off...
2. Kids - Nadine- at home, coughing. I asked her what are your plans today, since she has exam in about 11 days and she said - I'm going to try to bake a cake. Heh? Dad chuckled and said "I never used to worry about my exams dulu you know..." ..Yah, tu if the kids ikut your brain ! kalau ikut my brain?? I pun dulu tak worry pasal exam! Kantoi adalah..! Hehhehe
3. Sara- coughing but still going to school sebab ada project. She is now the enforcer -ada masalah in school? Tell Sophia, dia lembik. tell Nadine, dia busy. Tell Sara- she will go and confront the bully/trouble maker . Her hamster ran away (ie disappeared one morning) and she was sad....but now macam ok je sebab Brownie the ever productive cat (dah 6 kali kot bersalin) has given birth in her closet. Her empty closet. Empty because onemonth ago, the rail gave way under the weight of our shirts and baju and just collapsed. So , in a way, Brownie was such a clever cat to find an empty place to have her kittens. Apparently one is very black. Now we know who the dad is. Anyways kids are forbidden to go peek at the kittens in case the mother is spooked and takes the kitten away.
3. Sophia- perceives that she is heavy and wants to go on diet..awww I told her you are just achieving your weight early. Don't worry , the others will catch up soon . She was the reason I went into work at 11 am today, having had to go buy some styrofoam and also make some potato shapes for her art thingy. She promises her teacher she can bring all those stuff and then nags us for them.. She is SUCH a people pleaser. Don't know where she gets it from...
4. Dahlia- latest story is one boy in 3 Kindy said she was "Burning HOT" and that he will "kill anyone who likes her" and she was going to be his future girlfriend . Firstly, unless you're a doctor kid, we are not accepting applications. Secondly, WHAT?? Burning Hot??? What the hey, my daughter is 9! She tersipu sipu. I called Sara - go and sort this out!
5. Johan- doing homework for his "friend" Badrun. Entah kenapa Badrun's work is always in my bag, mummy. And he also took my transfo*rmers' eraser. What, I say, you are being bullied Johan! Sara! Come and sort this boy out! Sara pun datang and asked Johan a lot of details about who this boy is etc...Jojo in the meantime dah regret opening his mouth and now whimpering - nooo don't talk to him....I told him, I won't send Sara if you can sort it out yourself. Happily, the next day he told me he asked for his eraser back and the boy said OK. Hmm better get the sisters to watch this.
Tu jelah so far....byeee