Randommmmmmm

I have no idea why I am not blogging these days....no inspiration? I could talk about

1. My daughter's UPSR- and the lack of preparation haha...Its allready July meh! My brother joked that there should be an exam called UPSP...sure everyone will pass with flying colours (PSP get it??) ha ha!

2. My parents are coming back yay yay and the grass has been cut at their house finally....not too close to the time they are coming back so that it's not TOO Obvious that we have not been there for a while he he....

3. Johan came to the office yesterday as he refused to go to school, not having done his homework (cause he was waiting for us to come back from Izreen's house the night before rupanye).

4. the Estima is pretty again! Found a body shop in Keramat...and for all that scratches it (only) cost RM350 to make new....Now for me to learn how to manouever the car down the office parkinglot - which apparently is easy according to DadofFourplusone (and plus one very soon)

Ok tata.....

Comments

Helena said…
UPSP? Thats a good one.... . at home my son yg conquer the PSP so the kakaks jarang dapat pegang.....

How was yr daughter punya percubaan/penilaian UPSR or whatever they call in at yr place? Dari situ boleh agak la.... I'm sure she'll do well nanti....
Ohmygod Helena, not that great. ....Number wise lah. As or Bs dia "tak ingat"

Sigh...
kak shila,
sempat lagi.remember i wanted to talk to you about score A?its great for UPSR preparation, PMR and coming soon, SPM!!!will call you.
kak shila, i baru visit blog kak helena, anak2 dia pun guna score A.hahahah..small world!

Popular Posts