WinterSonata the Sonata

My husband categorises the Kdrama and Jdrama er...hobby of mine as 'hentahapahapa' ..as in.."daripada you tengok sites hentahapahapa tu why didnt you do x y or z"..hehehehe..it was only that one time that he said this, generally he is ok when I watch my drama online (baru satu drama anyway)...that's my husband for you..he keeps quiet and is laid back and then WHAMMO he gives you one nice line....

Like the other day...we were in bed and suddenly my phone emitted this WinterSonata song...that is my message tone by the way...the entire song with someone singing and its the Korean version pulak tu...so anyway the phone rang and I reached for it to get the message BUT husband reached it first, and PRESSED IT to my ear! And held it DOWN for as long as the SONG ran ...and with me squealing and trying to get away because the song was TOO LOUD against my ear.
And he said- that's what I have to listen to !
hahahahaha...rupanye macam tu kah...
Ok laaaaahhhhhh..(but I still like that song as my message tone)

Comments

anedra said…
Haha..sama lah....my husband categorises my love of "Friends" and grey's anatomy as "entah apa2" as well, and suggests that I watch CNN like him 24/7 instead!that's like more entah apa2 kan??? Nice pics of s'pore by the way..we didn't take any, as usual tak bawak camera!!
MrsNordin said…
Ohh.. this is what you were telling me just now, huh...

Popular Posts