Driving and Me

Today I was defending quite strenuously that it's really because I hate driving that I don't take the car...not because I am actually velcroed to the hips to the Hubbs...heheheheh

This is an argument I am destined to lose because it does indeed look like I am truly velcroed haha.

But I truly do not like to drive myself. It's tiring...I mean driving brings out the worse in me. I get very aggressive and drive very fast and as long as there is a space vacant between the lanes I will try to muscle in and in short - I am a typical lady driver. Hahaha..jangan marah ....

Two days ago I had to drive as I was going to see some clients. Onthe way back from Client A I had to go see Client B and I was just pondering on whether I should drop in to see Husband since I would be passing his Hospital B. He was from Hospital A and would be going to Hospital B . I wondered whether Mr TooBz would buy his wife lunch.

I was pondering this while pretending to rap to the song on radio. Secretly I am a rock diva, you know, even though I am 40 and bertudung.

I don't know why I suddenly look in the mirror- perasan ada kereta kat belakang. Maaacam kereta Serena aku?? Maaaaaaaaacam laki aku? Eh Eh! Memang betoll lah..It was him. Sengehing like kerang. I gestured "makan jom" with my hands (since I have no idea how to work the new touchphone thingy) and he shook his head. Alaaaaa biasalah sebok. So we went our separate ways...but he said later that he was about to go out from Hospital A and he saw a car ZOOOMING by very fast. And it was a coincidence that it was me.

Strangely enough it happened again later that evening! I was driving home and thinking hohum I wish I was car pooling as now I have to go through the jam....then as I approached the gate of the house, he flashed by- and I asked him later how long had you been behind ? And he said, since I pulled out from my office! When I started to wish my driver was around! Hee funny.

Strange kan? Tu pun boleh thrill.

So velcro was back on today hahahahaha..


Comments

Irmz said…
Come to think of it, I've never been in a car when u drive! (Sounds scary hehe)
Dad of 4+1 said…
More like superglue....he he he
MrsNordin said…
That's so sweet of you two! Super glue pun, super glue lah Shila... who cares! He's your husband anyway!

Hope to see you soon!
yela kak shila.i think that's sweet.
no matter how bz he is, when u think of him, tup tup he's behind u, like a saviour. It is indeed the law of attraction.
I have the same things happening to my hubby too, tapi bab sms la.hehe..i guess its because we think about our other half and our other half is thinking abt us too.
cuma masa gaduh, takde pun terserempak..ye tak..for me la.kekekkeke
Irmz- I am scary. mak Andeh driving!
DadofFour+2- jangan jeles...hehehehe nanti i pass the superglue to kitchenguardian ok! Biar dia pun melekatttttt heheheheh
RSA- ye? SMS? Macam mana tu? Actually mak i pun mention that when we think of someone, he is thinking of us. Ye ke???
sms tu like I sms him 'i think u should pray now since i baru nak gi ambik the kids' and right after I click send, his sms came in saying 'i shld pray first la kan since u baru nak keluar'. then the next sms I send him 'eh, i sms u at the same exact second' then right after I click send , his sms comes in and says' eh, i baru sms u saying the same thing'.
and mind you, we didn't talk on the phone before this sms, just mere random thought to myself and he was thinking the same thing at the same exact time.
BIzarre!

Popular Posts