A round up...

How are you ??

Things have been a bit busy lately. Mom and Dad came over last night. Mom is clearly missing her newest grandson- we watched the video Bro no 3 put up of Jood being sung to sleep by his mom. His mom was playing the guitar while he was just staring at her. While watching the clip my dad was making comments like- oi baca lah subhanallah pulak hahah.. parents eh.

Kids are ok...their days are full too, with mengaji etc. They are doing quite well I think in terms of progress. Sophia should finish soon. Sara and Nadine who both have finished reciting are starting again and are quite fast. Ustaz is targetting them to read one page within 3 mins.

Me and Hubby- we're ok too. Semalam we had a little falling out where he got mad because eh thought I did something I didn't do and he acted on this thing he thought I did which wasted 2 hours of his time, LOGICALLY he should have checked with me whether not I did what he thought I did kan, so I can tell him, I did NOT do what you think I did, NOOOOO he just assumed I did something as silly as what he thought. Ok ok I am silly, an airhead, but I am not stupid or lack intelligence I don't think lah... It was a simple misunderstanding which could have been cleared up had he only bothered to call me. He was really mad and I was really mad. I saw why he was mad (I always do) but he could not see why I was mad (he never could heheheh) Anyway the funny thing was I noticed that neither of us liked being angry with the other much so we would be apologising every 3 minutes and then we would grumble and state our points again which I think were valid, and then we'd be arguing and then we'd instantly be hugging and apologising again hehehe. MACAM ORANG MERENG. heheheheh....We're ok - it was just not important enough actually. the one thing I watch when we argue is what we say. Because that stays on and on after the argument ends kan.

Oh well....sometimes we do say things that hurt the other unintentionally or otherwise..sometimes something he says just want to make you retaliate. I thought to myself- should I say what I want to say? Is it worth it? What do I want to achieve? Should I just keep quiet about it and trust that whatever I feel at the moment will go away? Should I tell him how I really felt? In the end I thought- tak payah lah ..why prolong a sour moment right. Anyway there is no point except to win an argument but then what is the prize? A husband' s wounded ego when losing an argument- will it surface in other ways? You are the wife and you are duty bound to give him the respect as the head of the household on whose shoulders the responsibility for even your own actions lie. Anyway life is a journey and marriage is the car and since we are going to be in this car for a long time, might as well have fun right... So I pun diam and say sorry lah sayang....(*grumble grumble * But then again you shouldn't have been so silly to do xyz* grumble grumble*) hehehehehe

Anyone can just let their feelings out without thinking of consequence. 3 year olds do it. But 40 year olds- cannot lar heh?

(I still think I was right ) hahahahahaahahah....

Comments

MrsNordin said…
No wonder malam tadi, when I called, macam tak mood je nak cakap... hee.. hee...

Popular Posts