h1n1- MASALAH ORANG

Nilah nak mengadu sikit can tak

Tadi lah I pergi somewhere lah (klasngaji)..

I sat next to this lady...she's very nice

BUT she said she tak tahan aircond tu lah sejuk....

Because she - demam.

tak tau lah berapa hari dah demam..lama gak....and ada SELESEMA!!

I asked her...dah periksa dah?

She said tak yah lah..Cuaca je kot buruk

I said oh, ye ke.......(HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING THE PAPERS LADY?????? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ATTENDING A CLASS WHEN YOU ARE SNIFFLING!!!)

then I said- hmm have to be careful gak now, since its H1N1 tu dah ramai....(dah ramai dah selamat tinggal is what I meant)

Yalah..she said..but i temperature tak dalah tinggi....ada pun, makan panadol hilang

So....I got up and went to stare at some Suddenly Very Interesting Picture On the Wall.

HOW AH????????




Comments

Doreen said…
hmmm...many inconsiderate and ignorant peeps around...*blinkblink*
Hi Doreen!! YAH I WAS SO DUMBSTRUCK at how lepak she was!!
tireless mom said…
She must be from another planet baru landed. In cases macam ni, just baca Ya Allah Ya Qobid many many times. Insha Allah dijauhkan.
Anonymous said…
Hi Shila,
have been your silent reader for many many moons tapi malu nak leave comment. Now baru rasa hilang malu nak reveal myself. I sama buat A-levels dgn you (A2 class - all girls, punya la boring! he!he!). Like to read what you write, hilang stress, i tell you!
Wrt H1N1, if anybody yang cough or bersin2 around me tanpa rasa bersalah, I'll sprint to the opposite way (cursing sebakul dah tentu *peace..*)

Keep on writing ya, looking forward to read your blog everyday!

Khairina

Popular Posts