Cancel that, I do love lawyering!

Hiiii well right after I wrote the post , which, if you were to read it and you don't know me very well, would have made you think- boy is SHE disillusioned with the law or WHAT??? Well after I wrote that post..the day seemed to go on in a way that made me go _heeeeyyy not bad gak jadik loyer ni eh?

1. You get to advise your clients- I was happily dishing out advice to my clients on their agreement and telling them NO WAY they should accept that particular comment from the other side and I DON'T CARE if they don't like it , or your internal ppl don't like it TOO BAD! Hehehhe and then I get to charge for this . (and then haggle for discounts which is another topic altogether)

2. You get to go meet people - various types of people! Of course since you are in the service industry, your end user sometimes can be a bit kerek but hey it's their right

3. You get to exercise your brain. Really. My head hurts...

4. You get to exercise your typing skills. I'm really fast now. (and I'm not being entirely facetious)

5. You get to use big words like facetious.

OH DEAR this is fast becoming like the previous post...hahahah well I would still recommend my kids to be a lawyer ..it's fun,and empowering to know that you know stuff other ppl do not know! and you get to help other ppl (make money I mean)


Comments

Anonymous said…
That's more like it. I thought the previous post was so negative.
yaa it was certainly not me kind of post. I guess it was one of those days where u wonder if its worth all that agro.

Popular Posts