Raya!!

Hari raya is tomorrow!

Yay! Yay!
Selamat Hari Raya....maaf zahir dan batin. KL is still penuh ok , and out there shopping. Believe you me, as I was out oso..

Selamat Hari Raya to all..kepada my makcik bloggers- MrsN,Madamtaitainomore,Shana, Kay, Yatt, Ibu, Dena, kak Ezza, Ms Hart, MammaMia, Aida, Bella, Jah, the Principal, the FulltimeMom, and to all family bloggers, Izan, Izreen, Lana, MinahSongeh, Noni, DAN KEPADA SEMUANYA YANG TERTINGGAL ATAU TAKDA SPACE NAMA

Selamat Hari Raya.... To all the readers silent or otherwise...this is an excellent op for me to mintak maaf and *sob* *sob* ampun as I am sure some of my posting have made you terasa etc- no? Its THAT boring huh. Hahahaha Anyways..kosong kosong orang kata ok

For me , Raya preparation is only starting. We had the honour of being the LAST One out of ISE*TAN yesterday. Hit the shops at 8.30, reached there at 9, and had the gall to be affronted when the stores close at 9.30. SHEEESHHH Come on Isetan, we only managed to buy for 3 kids! Nadine was with me shoe shopping and in all that time we tried like 6 pairs of shoes and finally chose a couple that we like.

The bill was a shocker. Maybe going to KLC*C was not that good an idea when you have a gerabak kertapi.

Today we are going again, as the other 4 nak gak kasut and they REALLY NEED shoes. And Nadine still takda baju casual lagi. *yang baru lah , I mean. Yang beli last month tak kira. Ish budak budak nih

The kueh part we are sorted. For the first time ever we got hampers. Tak tau nak buat apa dengan half the stuff. Sapa drinks filter coffee over here? Anyone want? I asked hubbs bagi lah nurses kat hospital tu he said- anak anak dia ramai. He should have said "ramai yang jakun" hahahaa

We have several types of keklapis, kek buah , several types of kueh biscuit, semuanya rezeki alhamdullillah.

Tonight going to mom's place. Am insisting on making ketupat for the first time....as there is NO Suasana raya at all in this house or in my mom's house. Dad is at the moment ,sleeping on the couch. I am trying to finish some WORK, thanks Boss hehehehehe

Ok Selamat Hari Raya again to All.....and enjoy this holidays...




Comments

Anonymous said…
Salam aidil fitri Superwoman! Maaf zahir batin.

Fulltime Mom
ms hart said…
SW, eesshh..baca part shopping you tu dah cukup buat I nervous! Tabik betullah!!;-) Selamat Hari Raya to you too, SW, and maaf zahir batin, ok? Enjoy your Jepang trip!
Daya/Yaya said…
Hey, you didn't give a hari raya shouting to us! Your kids!!! Especially Dahlia! Cuz' this is DAHLIA!!!! WAAAAAA!!!!! Mommy didn't give us a happy hari raya!!!!
Daya/Yaya said…
Oh, and Mommy read my blog!!! I wrote something special for you and DAD!!!!!

Popular Posts