The Mad Sat

My dad is merajukking with me. Not only did we NOT go and visit them last weekend, we failed to run an errand for him which he asked us to do.

Alaaa babah.....kasi can laaaaaa...janganlah merajuk. Last Saturday was a madhouse. We went to the tahlil of Mak B, thank you Mak B for inviting us and my parents too. Of course the makan part was very lavish- there was lamb there was mertabak singapore there was kueyteow goreng, laksa johor etc. I only ate the lamb and Izan's delicious durian cake and itu pun dah rasa kenyang.

Then hubby dropped me off at KitchenGuardian's abode (he went off with the kids to a birthday party at GE Mall) - KG had this beeeyootiful spread out - 10 over 10 for presentation ! Actually I see her husband's stamp all over that and can imagine him ochestrating the thing he he ..Jangan marah boss....Anyway KG had made sup ekor (oxtail soup), Prawn briyani rice (YUMMS) , pavlova and also trifle . The trifle was actually choc cake, chocolate mousse, whipped cream, morello cherries all in this tall glass. Kak E*zza was there with her daughter Al*in and so was I*da (ScentofaWomanBLog) and it was nice to meet her for the first time. After yakking for 2 hours I had to go off as I had promised my Japanese teacher I'd help her shop. Maleh nye nak pergi tapi dah janji. I staggered out of there clutching my stomach. hehehehehe

So, after MrsN dropped me off , I took the Serena and went off to JJ Maluri to teman this Japanese teacher buy stuff. The Serena felt really really light after the Estima and I had to call the hubbs to ask if everything was supposed to be this rattly. Ha ha. Well my car tu dah tua...tu pasal rattle.

2 hours later I dropped the 2 Japanese ladies off - I speak English btw to my sense because she really is American. She has moved to America and I think she considers America as home now. I could I suppose try to speak Japanese with her but I tend to mangle it and also I end up yakking in English half the time. The other sense however, really made me practise because she knows NO english.

Got home at 6.45. Hubbs said he'd drop me to Sunway. What a relief as really exhausted after one day of eating and driving in the heat (yah stop moaning allready kan) . I was supposed to get Zu so I rushed but hubby told me that her hubby said he'd send her there. I called him to confirm he said yes. She called me later to say - er NO. So I went to fetch her - although abt 1 hour late! And hubby couldn't send me at the very last minute- he had to go into the hospital.

So...babah..., that was why I couldn't go visit you. the Sunday I have no idea what happened. It was all in a blur of exhaustion. KL is really tiring.

But let me take this opportunity to say THANK YOU TO KG for having me and it was really LOVELY to meet all the gals there! B*J, G*i*na, Y*att, M*imi, as well!

Comments

Tankiu for meramaikan...next time ok!

Popular Posts