Nanny Mc Phee is here!

Yay yay- first impression..my maid is my mother's secret clone!

She thinks my house is a total mess, will throw away half my tin biskut yang sebenarnya I tak tau pun I simpan, want to throw away my tupperwares yang takda tutup, want to reorganise my drawers and want to organise all my plants.

Mom does not want her to call her Ani as that's my MOM's name. So what to call her. I found myself accidentally calling her Ibu!! cause she looks older than me...
She's perfect!

(So far lah....give her a month to see true colours?)

Comments

MrsNordin said…
That's good to hear! I hope this one is for real.

Take care!
Anonymous said…
Happy for you SW! Think positive, she'll be fine. Call her Bibik la..so your kids can call her that too.

My maid may stick around awhile cos she's fed up with her family always asking for money. I am secretly lega...

Jah
MAMAMIA said…
All the best....

Rumah I pun banyak tin biskut, & tupperwares yg tak da tutup...
Shila,

'Ibu' in Indonesia is a gelaran for Madam. Are you sure you want to be calling her that??

Like Jah said, let the kids call her Bibik and you call her A or something seakan dgn Ani.
Anonymous said…
Ahhh...mahsyukkkk....

practice goyang kaki lebih sket. hehehe

Ibu
DadaIQ said…
Shila
At least yours finally arrived. Mine expected to arrive next Thursday, finally...after 2 months of waiting.

Instead of calling her Ibu or Bibik, may consider "TanTer" or "Embak" meaning makcik.

Popular Posts