Family is complete

I've got the whole family back together again.

Feels weird when one goes missing.

Yesterday Sara spent the entire day with her BFFF . I don't know whyyyy she wants to go so much. The BFF has 5 or 6 siblings, the youngest being a baby of 9 months! In terms of attention, Sara gets just about the same there as she does in her own home. I suppose the novelty value hah. Plus they have a mobile swimming pool. Fills up with water and then you empty it out. Imagine the water bill! Plus the wastage...though having the pool at the doorstep is a rather tempting idea...

When I was younger, my parents would NEVER let me sleep over or go spend any time at a friend's house. Taknak menyusahkan orang.. don't want to bother anyone. As a result the only times I managed to sleep over at my BFFF Zu's house then, was when I "accidentally" forgot to go home and have her dad call my dad for permission.Always worked. Though neither of us would not get any sleep because (a) we'd be chatting and (b) when we finally doze off she could not sleep due to my snoring and (c) as a result I would not be able to sleep as she'd hit me with a hanger.

We also collected Nadine and Dahlia. Nadine and Dahlia had been with my parents since last Sunday, following them home after dinner at our place. On the one hand mom has company. On the other, the leader of the pack not being around led to very very bored siblings at home (and clean house)

Even our cats the mastitis stricken Brownie, and the scruffy Friskie, had been collected from the vet (not before they called us 20 times)- cost was RM800 believe it or not ! That included the surgery, the medication, the homestay and the general cost of having the worry taken away from you.

I collected my daughters last night late at night from mom. Mom wanted to make drinks but i refused. I think she felt offended but at 11 at night wasn't it too late? Plus I malas basuh pinggan ha ha. And my mom memang senang senget puuuuuunnnn...

Nice to have the kids kissing you before you go to sleep, nice to hear them yak at each other at full volume, nice to hear them fight for the "best" seats in the car. How lar to send any one to boarding school?? Mak dia yang meleleh karang....

So today I expect to be called at work two dozen times today. As usual husband wants me to come home early to be with them. We shall see if it is at all possible today. Sebok lately. Alhamdulillah....


Comments

Aida said…
Happy New Year Shila.

Popular Posts