Kittens cats and tomcats

every day I tell myself that I will be more productive and not chat and finish the work at hand and go home at 4 to play with my young kids. Sometimes I get it, sometimes not. Ah the peril of working moms eh

Anyways the hols are here and they are bored. Bored and thoroughly bored. So bored that they are actually-- gasp! playing with each other. My cat , which had given birth 7 times over, has gotten mastitis..her nursing area was red for a long time and I was telling hubbs that this must be the reason the kittens have been mewing so loudly. Hubby kata- takdalah! Tu! Dia menyusu okay je!!

2 days later my kids came crying MUMMY THE KITTENS HAVE BEEN EATEN AND PERUT BROWNIE PECAH!!

I called the vet to come. Ok very mengada of me but I was NOT going to deal with any pecah perut cat ok with some half eaten kittens. It occured to me though that my kids, being MY kids, may have exaggerated a teeny bit so I asked them to go check. True enough the eaten kittens were alive and well and hiding behind the boxes and the mom did NOT have her stomach cut open by that vicious biawak that everyone says they see but it was the mastitis . Vet took her to the - er- vet. Siap bawak van puteh lagi. Tak cakap bye pun terus blah je...Later when we visited her later I was told (in a TSK YOU BAAAD OWNER!! tone of voice) that the cat has mastitis, she needs an operation, its really big the wound is, and let her stay there for a week at LEAST. Kaching kaching kaching!

Tulah daddy...you may be the surgeon but I'm the mother who has gone through painful boobies when breastfeeding ok..we women know these things...

Apa nak buat..kesiannnn Brownie...we are sorry ...so now we are the new mommy of the 4 kittens - siap beli nursing bottle lagi.

Sigh..tulah..

Ah yes! On the subject of cats, my long lost ginger tomcat, who is every one's favourite because he is so damn manja and tak tau malu go and gesel hiimself to you for affection, has come back...he was lost for about 2 months I think....and suddenly he came back..Yay! He's still the pengecut cat that he was...when we give him food I've got to make sure he eats because if other cats come and grab his food, he will just watch and let them..hey! This must be MY Cat! hehehehehe

I now have 4 kittens, 3 young cats, 1 adult tomcat pondan (ashik nak meleset je) and mummy cat with her dangling boobs (nenek lah katakan) -- anyone interested in the kittens???

Ok wanna go home now..bye...

Comments

kay_leeda said…
Hehh..heh...I feel for you!! I was in almost the same situation you are now a few weeks back. Kucing beranak and got everyone all so frantic. You see we are so very new at this cat thingy. Kluaq anak sekoq snap, snap and upload. Haaa...amik punyer lah so excited!

Hope your Brownie will be okay after the surgery. Must be so sakitttt for her. Tell us bout it huh?
Sara Needs Her IC Now Mummy. said…
It was 5 kittens lah mummy...
AND WE ALREADY CHOSE THEM! Mine is Winky, Dahlia's Mittens, Sophia's Sugarfur, Nadine's Honey, and Johan's SPUFFLE. I DID NOT INSPIRE HIM IN THAT. Well, i think... After wanting SQUINKLE...

Popular Posts