Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER SAIFULSHAHRIN!!
The closest to me, only 3 years apart. (yelah the rest 6 and 7 years apart- mom believed in family planning and not shooting kids out every other year the way I did it ha ha!)


Pol, Just to say lar kan, I am very proud of having you as a brother.
Even though up to the age of 15, I wished you would just go away!
We were very close and you lah penghibur hati I when I was small. I remember dressing you up in girls' dresses when we were 4 and 2. You were so chubby and cute! Ada satu gambar my mom framed with you infront of my birthday party cake, sticking your finger in my cake and then licking it. Sooo adorable.

Lepas tu around 10-12 gaduh macam cats and dogs.


Why was I always so jealous of you when I was small? to me, you were always Mom's favourite. Everytime mom gets angry, you would never sulk (like me) . Instead you were always angelically sweet- cis pembodek betul! So mom never got angry with you for long. We had such horrible fights kan. I remember going "I'm never going to talk to you again!" and you'd say "Is that a PROMISE?" . Episode kereta berenti sampai kitorang berenti gaduh, takyah cakaplah kan.

Hahaha loratnye.

Then you went to MRSM Terendak and i kinda missed you although I guessed I was happy you were out of my hair. Tapi takda geng nak gaduh lar. Brother no 2is untouchable - mom's new baby!

I'm happy though that we got closer again at Uni level, when I was in the UK and you got a place at Liverpool U. I went to visit you with my new husband. You also helped us move a couple of times from hospital to hospital (all paid for of course). And you set the standards for me by introducing your girlfriend (now wife) to me...which is why when brother no 2 skipped this part beta murka..hahahah diva tol kan.

What type of person is my brother?

He is my mother's clone. Pendiam,and secretive. You never hear of his plans until they become reality/ Tak macam i, baru plan dah kecoh satu dunia..hahaha.

And he is very soft...tak caya tanya anak anak dia yang tiga orang tu..heheh

Selamat Hari jadi...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Belated Birthday, Saiful!

fulltimemom
MRSHUSiN said…
kak long! u dressed him in dresses?
abg pol is working on my floor, just across my office.
i think i'll tease him abt it!
hahahaha :D
HI ftm!

Thanks I willpass on the message!

Izan...Please DO and tell me what happens!:)

Popular Posts