Madness ahead

This Saturday (tomorrow), I have to ferry the kids to Lake Garden for their crosscountry by 7 am. Nadine and Sara will do 5 km, Sophia and Daya 2.5.

Wow, and this from the same ppl who can't even go up and down the stairs more than twice a day!

Boleh ke?

Kids are very excited except for ...my clone, Sophia. In her form I declared under "Any medical complaints" that she was "unfit". She really really does not want to go.

11 to 1 as usual my Japanese. Nihongo no benkyo arimasu! Not that I speak it at all at home. I have my brother who is fluent, my cousin who is marrying a Japanese soon and the teacher. What do I do? Try to teach her Malay.

1 pm got to rush get the kids back ....

3 pm got that reunion to go to.

6 pm got a dinner in Shah Alam with old old friends.

10 pm ???

Sure mak I merajuknya tak tengok dia for a whole week!! As my dad said "Kita ni bertambah muda kan Kaklong??"

:-)

Comments

MAMAMIA said…
Eish, sempat ke buat semua tu?

Tak terkejar I, rasanya....
mamamia.....tak sempat...tak jumpa my parents pun! hopefully today...

Popular Posts