Not well (in the head)

Sekarang I'm having these symptoms:

1. Sleepy all the time

2. back ache

3. Joint ache

4 Stomach cramps

If I was 20 years younger, i would have said - PREGNANCY!!

As it is , I mentioned it to the hubbs- can I go buy a preggie test? Rindu pulak nak pee on a stick. He he.

he said- it's probably WATER INFECTION!

Ha ha

I imagine kalau betul lah nak dapat baby...eee at this age. Macam macam risk kan? And allready baaaaaru nak bernafas orang kata, anak dah besar sikit, suddenly have a newborn. Ish camana ye?

Best gak tapi..get to play with a small soft sweetsmelling infant (yes obviously my memory has tuned out all the sleepless nights etc) plus I would have big boobs again ! yay!

But I think he's right..it probably IS water infection.

At 40 going to be 41 can still be broody meh?


Comments

i boleh! you pun boleh!
Hey I thought you dah serik !

Popular Posts