Reunion

There is a reunion this Saturday for the "A" group (during a levels we were divided into groups, A,B etc..not according to intellect but rather according to subjects.How else do you explain me being in A1)

So I was thinking - DIET!!! I don't want to be chubby!

So I thought I should really start on my Herbalife - but everytime I go to the kitchen nak buat Herbalife, terbuat Melo...so how??

So now, 3 days to go, I have not lost an iota of weight.

Takpa lah kan...come as you are bak kata my SIL.

Now hubbs want to come ler. Can ah?



Comments

MrsNordin said…
Yes, I read about the reunion! Pressure... pressure....!!

Eh, just be yourself. They love you for what you are, not for how you look like.

Of course there will be others who still look like they never aged from those A-Level days, so be it. You have your own story to tell and I'm sure many will be envious of it.

Jab wants to follow? To hold your hand, is it?
And that is the reason I lurve you Mrs N....:)

Yeah..go as I am...come and shop with me...want to get new clothes ha ha

Entah kenapa dia nak ikut pulaaak..selalu dia taknak ikut..
LifeBloom said…
Shila - remember what Mika said or rather sang.."Big Girls you are beautiful"...ok..sad I know..but soldier on we must extra bagasi and all...hehe.

InsyaAllah I will be there too...
shah said…
susah la nak diet kat msia ni along.like that day kat fraser's hill..punyele jogging sejam ..tp petang tuh makan chicken devilled and mom's chicken maryland..kahkahkah..thanxs nway

Popular Posts