Happy Birthday Johan

Happy birthday to my babyyyyyy- Johan is 8 today!

He's been asking for a party. We've been distracted by recent events. Today I'm researching where to get inflatable bouncy castles on short notice. or maybe I will take a few of his close friends somewhere. Where? Any ideas???

Anyway we'll figure something out. Tomorrow is our day with him - petrosains, maybe, and then cake and present buying trip. He wants books, snoooker set. I asked him if he wants a new bike and he said his old one just need repairing , why does he need a new one. Boy is this MY son??

He's a big boy now. When I told him he said proudly, I sleep in my own bed now. His bed is next to mine, but that's a big step away from being in my arms. But I miiiiissss you I said. He said, it's hot sleeping with you mummy.

And his handwriting is better now . He's holding the pencil properly now. Better motor skills. He said "Mummy, I'm almost eight" as if I don't understand.

The wisdom of the young...

Today I took Dahlia and Johan for a drive somewhere. They were chatting and suddenly Dahlia said "Mummy, I think it's time for you to take Johan to a mental hospital". Why Dahlia??? Because he talks to himself, mummy. It seems he was enacting a play with many characters. Ha ha.

Johan is so much fun to be around with ,really. He is so mature for his age, He speaks so properly all the time. you can actually reason things out and also confide all your deepest darkest secret to him

He is also that naughty 8 year old who can't sit still and have to poke his sisters at every given opportunity, as they can testify.

And he is that energetic son who would force the dad to play with him and box with him and also his mom to play board games with him. He'd patiently wait for you until you are done with whatever it is that is taking your time from him

Jojo! Happy Birthday to you baby! We Love youuuuuu!

Comments

Lan0stZz said…
Happy 8th BIrthday JOHAN!! From all of us here ~ LanaHelmiHaiQal :)
the principal said…
Happy Bday Johan...

Try Allan & Friends...
Thanks Auntie Lana and Uncle EMi and Haiqal!
Allan & Friends ? Thanks will try it now!
Cik Puan Kamil said…
Aww... sweet... Happy birthday Johan ! Have a good 8th year ! Makcik's 8 year boy old is a 10 year old now... Sigh... What I would do to have him 8 still...

Popular Posts