Hi there !!

1. Sometimes you drive to work or elsewhere and you see students in school uniforms walking around. I always wonder where the heck are they going? Are they playing truant? Did they say bye to their parents in the morning, got themselves dropped off at school and then go off to malls etc? maybe the girls have another set of clothes into which they would change to meet their paktoh or bf? That's why we have uniforms , to identify school kids..so for us grown ups, what are we supposed to do when we see them? Are we supposed to stop them and ask? Even in my own office building at 711 there'd be kids loitering around and I'd be tempted to ask- eh tak sekolah ke?? Hahahha I'm turning into a real auntie. Of course what would really happen is I'd give them my deathly stare that I hope says "Eh tak sekolah ke?"

2. So anyway I started this new diet thingy. New Image all protein thingy. It's being weighed and getting to know my real weight that did it. I'm not very good though, I'm supposed to stay off coffee and carbo. I still have my coffee but only once now, in the morning (instead of 6 cups a day). The rice , I can forgo but the bread...er.so I do cheat . So I will lose weight a bit slower lah kot. I think overall I've been good (you be quiet, you. Yes you know who you are)I need to double on the protein. No more milo...awwww..that was my crutch. I took this quiz- do you
emo eat? Do I ever!

You know what can also motivate you? Other people losing weight and getting fit. My sis in law is now in love with getting fit and the result is amazing. Watching "the biggest loser" is also motivating (although why does Sar*mah sound so fake?) . I am plenty motivated. Now all I have to do is get my body to listen.

3. Sara is at her friend's ,she wanted to sleep over but I said no, I don't know this woman and the family and I don't feel comfortable. Then the mother called and now I had to say yes. Sigh.Of course husband doesn't mind and said Sara can stay till Sunday. HallooooO!! I should not let my kids go stay at other ppl's houses right? I wasn't allowed to do so when I was younger and I'm sure there was a very good reason to that (other than not letting me do anything fun)??

4. Today going to take kids to some Creative Mind workshop in PJ. Hope hubby comes back in time as I know I will not be able to get to that place in time. The person at La*ra's Pl*ace (the organiser) is so rajin, she has been calling me like every other day. So now I've caved.

5. Tonight I hope I can take dad out for his birthday dinner. Hope ,because I have to gauge his mood first. He can be very moody or very happy. What if he wants to stay home? I allready have plan B. We'll cook at home. How does steamboat sound..?

Ok whatever you do , have fun today!!

Comments

DocYana said…
Yes! and here I am thinking that I am the only person who thinks Sarimah has suddenly adopted a really weird way of rolling her 'R's and talking in a strange halting way, like talking to 5 year olds....
Anonymous said…
to maintain a healthy diet, eat whatever you want, but with moderation.

Popular Posts