Maid oh Maid

Sinetron or real?

Maid complained about having heart problems and that there is cucuk cucuk sensation going on in there. Took her to clinic, had ECG done nothing wrong with her heart. Got gastric problem only said the GP so prescribed about RM80 of medicine . I also bought her some Bromag or something indonesian to take. I also lectured her about taking care of herself now that she is 48 she cannot lah act like she is a young person. I was a bit taken aback because 48 is a lot different than the age she claimed, which is 36!

Now, her legs pulak.

Kebas kebas from the tip of her toe to the tip of her hair, pins and needles and she feels she cannot even walk or stand. But I saw her outside sweeping the lawn?

The problem I think is she cannot do the housework for my house. She is old. The house is big for her. She walks here and there, she gets tired, and I told her to rest and sit down but she insists on walking around and she gets all these symptoms and cries all the time she sees me

So now I avoid her.

Because part of me can't help thinking that the problem is she misses her family, life as a maid ain't what it's cracked up to be, and she wants to go home. I told her she goes home the sickness will still be there and if it's gone then it's a fake illness.

I also told her that under her contract she is to reimburse me RM5000 so how? How is she going to pay me?

I wish the agent would come and look at her. They did, but then they asked me to take her to the clinic, which I did. I really don't know what to do with her lenguh kaki ni and pins and needles and her crying and her being depressed.

Does she think being away from home is a walk in the park?

If I can afford to lose RM8 k I would get another maid seriously.

Or maybe I should just do that. Eh what for lah. My house is seriously empty from morning till the kids come home so what is the big deal ? No one disturbs you at all.

Sigh.....pening pening. No wonder my sister in law quit her job when her maid lari.

Comments

bella said…
Hiya..as I said to you the other day, sinetron aje tu. As long as you don't complain that she's not doing her job properly, then she'll be ok. I think your threat about the 5k tu yang buat dia tak mahu balik. so there. Keep reminding her about the 5k...and tell her, that all treatment at hospitals or clinics from now on will be deducted from her gaji, see how she'll react. will she complain of ailness tak...heheheh...I dah jelak with "their" drama, so...hence the cadangan kejam ni...hehehe...
pening kan bella..after we met it got worse with the pain now making her cannot walk (only when I am near though)..dont mean to be unsympathetic but seriously!
Nur said…
ada maid pun susah, x de maid pun susah..ni yg takut nk amik maid..
cannot do without one lar noni...sebab kain banyak sangat tak terurus karang..tapi tu lah! drama minggu ini lah karang!
aida yurani said…
so what now? U nak quit job?
do you think the dobi bills will be worth it without the drama?Honestly, when we decided enuff is enuff with the kids, its much more calmer.tapi i hv 3 boys and my hubby is not a surgeon, so we both do a bit of our share.but honestly, its the weekend cleaner thats a blessing, really.
I pay her RM200 a mth and she comes and clean one day of the week and on alternate days, she comes and hang the wet clothes and lipat them when it dries after she completes her cleaning chores at other houses.
This way, i get a clean house and a bearable amt of laundry to do..
it works for me, tak tahu la for you, kak shila...
I've quit my job by the way..:)

my word verification:hingosa.hahaah..hingus and dosa ke u think?
You quit your job?? Why??? takpalah more time for you to come over and see me!

Maid- susah if nak dating karang..hehehe
Cik Puan Kamil said…
I feel you !! I so do !

Popular Posts