Tiger Balm or surgery.

On and off I would get this heartburn/indigestion thingy. Usually after eating things that I don't normally eat like chillies etc. Anyway it happend the entire day yesterday. I couldn't make it go away and I tried drinking milo, milk, water etc, it didn't work. It was NOT FUN.

Told the husband and his solution - send me to the hospital for surgery. He thinks its gallstones. He's been saying its gallstones for as long as I remember. Although he says this is what he does for a living, I think he's overreacting. Mom said its just salah makan and to use tiger balm. Between the surgeon and the mom, I believe...the mom?

PS I love tigerbalm . its the cure for everything I know. From period pains to labour pains, ok.

Hahhaha...maybe lah I will go and check it out but then ...malu lah if its discovered that its nothing...another hypochrondiac wife abusing the husband's position nanti. wait and see. Now its still there but low grade lar.

But if I do go for surgery...hmm u think they can remove some fats as well?? hee hee!

Comments

Cik Puan Kamil said…
It is just like MIL and her Vicks... I always tease my hubby that Vicks can even cure Aids.

But then... it is my mom and my great-grandma and their Minyak geliga... ha ha
MrsNordin said…
It's also like my husband and Oxy 5. He believes Oxy 5 can cure everything!
Cik Puan kamil- vicks!!! That's another instant feelgood smell, kan. Cure for all especially the blues. Ooh im going to get some now
J- oxy5 tu bukan nye jerawat punye ubat ke?

Popular Posts