Home sweet home


We are so very very very very happy to be home!

Johan said, looking out the window of the plane as we land- wooah, trees with leaves!!

And they have missed the warmth.

And I miss my own bed.

Although a BIG HUG goes out to our hosts especially to cousin FIFI and ABBAR who put us up and gave us such a royal treatment and also indulged in my need to bring back stuff no one puts on their shopping list like SHAMPOO and also three types of COFFEE. Nearly late checking in and almost missing the plane.

Still cannot sleep and will zonk out tomorrow I'm sure.

Comments

MrsNordin said…
The coffee is definitely a good buy! I'm glad you're back. We'll catch up soon, ok? Take care!
yes must bring my new coffee ha ha
tireless mom said…
Happy happy home dear. Back to real world eh... work!
thanks Yatt..yes real world is back in full force!

Popular Posts