Maid Episod 3

Habis pun kerja I tu...the one that I have been perusing over weeks....and months.is finally done. First stage of it anyway.

Anyway my maid came crying to me, yesterday that her pain has not subsided despite CELEBREX . Let's pretend she is NOT pretending, ok, as a human being I have a duty to check this out right..Ok I may be the world's most gullible employer but if anything happens to her I would have to be accountable right . So here goes:
Her symptoms are- burning sensation around the upper chest, radiating pain and akin to stinging (the word she used was "pedas") . This can sometimes cause attacks of shortness of breath and there is no trigger factor in that she will be having this pain the entire day and night.Not helped by the strongest pain killer I kn ow.

Another thing is her legs- she has pins and needles for both legs. Also pain concentrating on her joints.

I think its because of her age, not wanting to work, exacerbated by the fact that she is alone here with no friends.

I will try to solve this , or send her home (more money) . Her agent has washed his hands off her and totally refused to take her to hospital or even back to his place . IN case she mixes with other maids. Actually I WANT her to meet other maids, so she can feel that she has friends. What do you think eh??





Comments

MrsNordin said…
No, if possible, don't let her mix with other maids. Nanti lain pulak problem dia.

Why don't you take her to a clinic / hospital and do a proper check up once again? If indeed there's nothing wrong with her condition, then you can tell her there's nothing really wrong with you so stop complaining.

Peninglah ada maid macam ni!
Cik Puan Kamil said…
Aiseh.... susah lah dia org ni...

Bawak pegi check up lagi sekali... kalau doktor kata tak de apa2, well then...

I tak rasa u should bawak dia pegi jumpa maids yg lain sebab nanti ada aje yg influence macam2 lak...
Thanks Mrs Nordin..sorry lah pening kan you sekali..hehe...

CikPuanKamil- thanks very much, I nak hantar check up once and for all. Terus hospital
nathrah said…
i sokong mrs nordin tu. checkup lg sekali, klau kompem sakit, antar balik je kak. klau tak de mender, bertahan skit lg sambil cari maid baru. dpt jer, terus antar dia balik. terpaksalah mcm tu dari dengar dia dok mengadu sakit sokmo...
Hi Nathrah!

Thanks, that seems to be the only way. Haritu check up gak and the doc said only gastric but maybe clinic so she tak puas hati haha,This time I will send her to GH so she can have the FULL check up with blood tests adn everything. Geram den.
Anonymous said…
Well sayangku, she's trying to tell you that dia kena santau and voodooed,probably and possibly kena susuk segala jugak, dia malas nak kerje le tu...apo nak buek!
bella said…
and the sinetron continues...hehehehe....btw, when you guys are away, where will she be?
Anonymous said…
well sayangku, having said she's trying to pretend that dia kena santau, manalah tau kot betul pulak ada gangguan, (I'm very imaginative and gullible too) so why not bawa jumpa ustaz yg berkaliber untuk minta air penawar ke apa apa, have to give her a bit benefit of doubt jugak,ialahkan kita tak mahu disoal di akhirat...well you shd know better...this is just my two cents worth! Miss G(ullible)
nizamohamed said…
My brother had this kind of maid once, she was not very young..actually she was way older than she said she was in her form (biasa la tu)..so she was always complaining sakit here and there and everywhere. So my brother sent her back to the agent, the agent tak tahu nak hantar ke mana so she stayed at the "rumah sementara" or whatever they call it. Over there, no proper sleeping place, kena share katil and makanan kena catu and what not.so felt miserable so she pleaded the agent to send her back to my brother's house..baru kau tahu!!! My brother said. But she worked for him for only one year. My sister-in-law decided to stop working so that no need to pening-pening with maid problem. Anyway, good luck with your maid, tell her nak kerja ke tak, kalau tak nak, ask her to pay you back the money you spent to bring her here..
Anony..tu lah,part of me feels..what if she drops dead in MY house? what if this woman is really suffering?But her description of how she suffersmeans she should NOT be able to walk around smiling etc and instead she should be in pain all the time. The thing that makes me slightly skeptical is how the pain comes when she is in front of me only.

But I still will check her out. the ustaz idea is good, thank u.

Popular Posts