Then and now

Kids waiting to go home...
Husband fulfilling long fantasy ha ha

Dahlia!
Sophia!




Dulu dan sekarang...can you tell who is who??

Boy we are so heavy! looking at the recent pictures, hubby and I look really rolypoly!

I have always said I don't really mind, but this is ridiculous!

We must be the heaviest we have ever been!

So tomorrow we are BOTH going to go on a diettt.. and perhaps rejoin a gym..? the problem is he is now so busy !

I therefore have to say a sad farewell for the moment to my stash of jaffacakes and aeromints chocs that no one is supposed to touch and also a bye bye to the salt and vinegar , cheese and onion crisps that my bibik has set aside. Sob sob.

Like Sister in law says..if you don't make time for exercise now, you have to make time for being sick later.

Anyway the kids are all back in school, I don't know if they are still jetlagged or what but I certainly fell asleep many times yesterday> Strange, the first day back I was absolutely fine, but the 2nd day I kept falling off and snoozing. I'm sure the driver when sending me to see client heard me snoring like a champion . Ah never mind larh.

Ok lar i better go back to bed. I have the most horrendous sleeping habits. I thought I'd blog about the trip but it was just SO MUCH! I have to set aside a specific 2 hours to upload pics and do justice to all the kind people whom we visited. what I know however is it was very much like balik kampung , or going back home, not to sound like a pratt or implying I am secretly english but in the sense that we were spending the time to see family and friends! There was v little time to shop actually but it was still very nice nevertheless.

ok then tata...talk to you later...



Comments

1na said…
Salam kak,

boleh pinjam quote yang diquote oleh akak dan your sis in law?

"if you don't make time for exercise now, you have to make time for being sick later"

Coz i need to make time for exercise really bad :D
yalah betul...must make time for exercise..i am so bad at that. feel free to use the quote!
MrsNordin said…
Why don't you put up that photo of you and Nadine, who was wrapped in your coat? I think that's a very lovely picture. You should enlarge it and have it framed. Then hang it in your office somewhere.

Your kids are adorable, Shila. Dahlia was so cute when she was small, with those big eyes. And Sophia, she was and is still a darling!
Welcome home, Shila! Hope you can overcome the jet lag as soon as possible. If you don't know where stash away those crisps, just remember that my mouth and stomach are readily welcoming them! Hahaha...
Anonymous said…
Yes! Dahlia looks SOOO cute! Her big eyes ooohhh!!! hehe.

Popular Posts