The BOMB Birthday!

Soo like I had the best birthday this year!

I had a surprise lunch, then dinner with my family, and then some clients who are also friends took me for lunch again. Yeah, they made me stand on a chair.

THE SURPRISE LUNCH

(macam karangan kan, ada perenggan?)

I had wanted to take the office staff to lunch. Then Boss said never mind lah, he wanted to take me out pulak. Ok lah so I told the office mates, rain check ok?? Then off we went to lunch to this restaurant Rahsia..and when I went in- VOILA!! The entire office was there! ANDDD with 2 old friends Mrs N and Kitchen Guardian!! Terharu I you!

Yang paling terharu ialah the bunga given when I arrived!- I love flowers and I love surprises and I so wish Boss would go and conduct training courses for husbands on "how to throw a surprise birthday party for wife" hahahahaha.

The cake was PHENOMENAL- a gooey mooey mud chocolatey creamcheesy chock cake made by the KitchenGuardian!! Thank you KG! I won't ask for recipe sebab for sure it won't turn out the way you make it. ! (ok im ashamed to say I love to eat only. Bake, er, not so much)

Husband cannot come because his car was trapped between 2 cars. He did not want to take a cab because he has to go back to scoping patients bum and I'm sure they loved him for it and also, he did not have lunch he was so bz. If I didn't know it would sound completely petulant I would totally be offended that my husband could not spare me an hour for lunch.

THE DINNER WITH FAMILY

Anyway...malam I organised dinner with the whole family. dad did not want to join so I told him it was free. Actually it was quite a good deal because I had bought the Hilto*n corporate card and it gave me a voucher for like 15 people, can eat for half price...so it was bit more bearable.Parents came late as they wanted to do Isyak first . Brother no 2 emerged from his very busy lifestyle (DENGAR TU POL????) and joined us, with his 3 kids and wife. I have not seen him for a 6 weeks. The kind of family we are, that is the equivalent to half a year. We basically terrorised PJH*ilton..buffet dia ok lah ...was a lot better before...now not so impressive....OR maybe it was because we turned up at 10?? PM? And the dinner finished at 10.30??

Apa nak buat....We arrived late too as husband picked me up and had a last minute operation so we waited for him at the hospital till about 8.00 pm and then we rushed home topick up the rest of the brood and then rushed there with me torn between sulking cause like can't the patient wait a few hours, it wasn't even an emergency, and also telling myself off for being so ungrateful and spoiled and such a KID.

He he- susah kan, so I acknowledge I was upset and wish he had time for me, at the same time I understand his job so I should just shut up and not be upset anymore. So tak yah gaduh gaduh...the argument starts and ends with me! Like him, he is annoyed that I don't understand his job however he knew that I wanted him to make a bit of an effort on my birthday so he knows he can't be annoyed anymore . So basically Im upset and he's annoyed but then we are so understanding we are cool with it! hahahahahha! Anyway honey, you married Ms right after all. Ms Always right. ha ha ha!



THEN THE NEXT DAY!!!

Some clients said we should take YOU out pulak so they took me to TGIF for lunch .... everything was going so well until the end when they made me stand on the chair! And asked me to thank my friends!

Ah silap orang lah kan!! I stood up and said in a loud voice- HELLO EVERYBODYYYYYYYYY!!! I'd like to thank my friends for taking me out today !

hahahahha I think they were more embarrassed at the end of it!

But it was maluation experience (very embarrassing and there is no malay word called Maluation btw bwa ha ha) ..since they made me sing..I sang row row row your boat because it was SHORT. I would have sung Kelly Clarkson but then we had only 1 minute ha ha!

Ok lah to top it all off, i VALET PARKED (waaaaaaah im so big spendder one ha ha!) and now I can't remember whether I paid the man or not. (I'm sure I did)

That was the day! So now, back to earth and to reflect that oh my gawd...8 more years I am 50! Sedar sedar lah diri....!

Bye guys...!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! That really sounded like fun, Happy Birthday!
Oh Wonderful! This shows you're loved and well-liked by people around you. You're truly blessed!

P/S- You sure dont look 42, so please maintain your happy-go-lucky you.
Lan0stZz said…
Kak Shila, your birthday sounds FUN! & don't worry 8 tahun jauhhhh lagi ok hehehe. Happy Birthday to u!!!
MRSHUSiN said…
wahhhhhhhh! sgt jeles birthday kak long teramat happening!
i hope when i'm 40 i'll get celebrated like this!

Happy Birthday Kak Long!
and may u be blessed with abundance of rezeki and good health!
inshaAllah! =)
Royal Jester said…
soo happening!!bestnya esp the surprise party at RAHSIA! So sesuai kan..rahsia..shhhhhhhh..
Anyway, glad that you had a wonderful birthday!!!Bestnya..jeles2..but you deserve it!!
Moge Allah panjang kan umuar and murahkan rezki.
Take care!
Putri
1na said…
Happy birthday kak!!

I'm so happy for you. :D

p/s : puas pikir apa dia maluation hehehe
Cik Puan Kamil said…
Aww... what a nice birthday ! Your boss is a gem !!! Keep him/her !
Hi Anony- yes it was nice, considering dah TUA...hehe
Puteri- iyeee lah tuu i dont look 42 (actually Im 41 , i kira 8 years to 50 from next year - yes i totally suck at maths hence im a lawyer)

thanks though he he!
Lana- thanks you are such a sweetie..!
MrsH- im sure by that time your celebration will be even more DABOMB!!:)
RSA- weiii mai lah sini woitt ..bawak tudung tudung ke....thanks for the wish he he
1na- thank you!!!
Cik Puan Kamil- saya tidak dibenarkan berenti..hehe
kak shila,
sure ni?memang ada tudung baru2..hot stuff..pagi ni je ada loyal client ni dtg rumah grabbed 6 terus...i will be passing them to lilik this week.nanti i sms u ke..tapi u're always sooo bzzz..takut kacau je..
check out la pics kat http://royalshoppingarcade.blogspot.com
tapi itu part of it je..ada lagiiiiiii tak sempat ambik gambar laa
kak shila,
sure ni?memang ada tudung baru2..hot stuff..pagi ni je ada loyal client ni dtg rumah grabbed 6 terus...i will be passing them to lilik this week.nanti i sms u ke..tapi u're always sooo bzzz..takut kacau je..
check out la pics kat http://royalshoppingarcade.blogspot.com
tapi itu part of it je..ada lagiiiiiii tak sempat ambik gambar laa

Popular Posts